We stayed here for five days while my daughter attended a BeachDig sand volleyball camp. The location is one block from where the club practices, and on a nice private beach.
- quiet clean beach
- queen bed suites with full kitchens
- on site restaurant is limited
- close to the lighthouse & inlet
- close to wave runner & other water sport rentals
- valet only parking ($20 a day)
- no beach chairs / umbrellas for hotel guests. You have to pay $25 a day for them.
Overall ... I would stay here again. I also plan to check out the brand new Marriott Pompano Beach that is opening next door.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn By Marriott Fort Lauderdale Pompano Beach/Oceanfront Hotel
- Ocean Sands Hotel
- Ocean Sands Resort
- Ocean Sands Resort Spa
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, Venere, Otel, Travelocity and HotelsClick so you can book your Residence Inn by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Pompano Beach/Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.