We stayed here for five days while my daughter attended a BeachDig sand volleyball camp. The location is one block from where the club practices, and on a nice private beach.
- quiet clean beach
- queen bed suites with full kitchens
- on site restaurant is limited
- close to the lighthouse & inlet
- close to wave runner & other water sport rentals
- valet only parking ($20 a day)
- no beach chairs / umbrellas for hotel guests. You have to pay $25 a day for them.
Overall ... I would stay here again. I also plan to check out the brand new Marriott Pompano Beach that is opening next door.