“Italian. Nicely done.” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Pompano Beach, Florida
“Italian. Nicely done.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

Its obvious they care about what they put on your plate. The menu isn't huge, but what they do, they do very well. Is usually crowded. Rolls are fantastic, house salad is really impressive, and you pretty much can't go wrong with what you order. Give it a shot.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

Group of six had dinner on Friday night. Great value for money as we had enough food for lunch the next day. Thanks for a great time and see you the next time we are in town.

Visited November 2013
Brick, New Jersey
“Nice gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

Really nice place. Good meal from the beginning, Specials were explained well by the waiter who was very pleasant and knowledgeable, Had the chicken Gianni and fresh tomato and mozzarella appetizer. All food was well prepared and very good

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

This place has great food. Plentiful portions. Charming atmosphere. The staff is very nice and personable. Try the meatballs. This was a very nice experience for our vacation.

Visited October 2013
South Florida, Florida
“A Taste of Italy in Florida”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

I haven't been here in a few years. I went with my family last night. My hubby was shocked how much they've raised their prices. It's pricey, but to me, worth it. Everything is made fresh here. The salad is a piece of art. I had the pork briciola. My hubby had the swordfish.
The kids had pasta.
My only complaint was that getting information out of our server was like pulling teeth. She didn't make suggestions. The menu doesn't list what sides come with the entrees. We didn't know about the specials until about the 3rd time she came around to top off our water (after every sip). We had to ask if there were any specials. Thats when she told us about the swordfish and the rest. We asked if there was a kids menu. She said no. Then she came back and said that anything on the menu could be made into a smaller portion. Definitely not kid friendly. I feel that the food is great, but caters to older clientele and snowbirds. Another thing that I noticed was that we had white napkins as did everyone else..... until a four top came in and their napkins were switched out for black ones. Why is this I still wonder. My advice is to go for lunch and save $$.

• Visited October 2013