“Great location at affordable prices” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ebb Tide Oceanfront Resort in Pompano Beach, Florida

You added Ebb Tide Oceanfront Resort in Pompano Beach, Florida to your Saves list
Ebb Tide Oceanfront Resort in Pompano Beach, Florida
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   300 Briny Avenue, Pompano Beach, FL 33062   |
Special Price
15% off room rate
Ranked #3 of 36 Hotels in Pompano Beach
“Great location at affordable prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Just steps from the beach and with a heated pool Ebb Tide is a great location, especially for the winter months when middle and northern florida is some critical degrees colder than the south.
If issues come up, there will be a solution quickly. Suitable for families, ideal for families with dogs.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (113)
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I flew into Pompano Beach for a family funeral this past weekend. The funeral was at St. Martin's church just 1/2 a mile from the Ebb Tide resort. I was looking for any way to make this rather sad event a pleasant one, with an ocean view. The problem is that it's high snowbird season and most of the hotels w/ ocean views are also astronomical in price. I found the Ebb Tide resort, saw it had decent tripadvisor reviews, booked and hoped for the best! I was pleasantly surprised even after reading the TA reviews and photos. The property feels almost like stepping back in time to old world Florida, swaying palms, palapa's overlooking the ocean, low rise cmu construction. I was pleased. I booked room 30, which is in the 1 story building, and ocean front with a full kitchen and a king bed. It's an older hotel obviously, but it was very clean and the bed was surprisingly very comfortable. There was a flat screen tv and they have all the HD channels too, which my husband loved watching his golf. I loved waking up and having our morning coffee on the beach and watching the sunrise. Coffee filters were in a drawer, but there was no coffee, I was glad I brought my own ground coffee. Also, there was soap in the bathroom but no shampoo or conditioner, so bring your own!

Susan was very helpful and accommodating of anything we needed (late check in, beach towels, etc). I also enjoyed having a full kitchen where I could keep food and snacks. My parents joined us on our last night by booking the adjoining room, which was great.

Overall I feel like Ebb Tide resort is great bang for your buck, and a step back in time to old world Florida. I'm so pleased to have found it, and will definitely return!

Room Tip: I really liked room 30, it's ocean front in the one story building, so nobody above or below you...
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I was looking for a last minute getaway and came across this gem. Let me start with the best part, the Ebb & Tide is located right on the beach. The property is very clean and well maintained. We stayed in room 27 which has a view of the pool. This room has a kitchenette that includes a fridge, stove, oven and microwave.

The Ebb & Tide is also located in walking distance to some fantastic restaurants including Houston's which is just a sort walk over the bridge.

I cannot stop saying good things about this place.

Lastly I will leave you with two comments. The service was top notch and if you're in the mood for pizza, I suggest the Garlic Knot.

Enjoy your stay!!!

Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple
Troy, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We've been going to the Ebb Tide for years, and it has only gotten better. Karen (the owner) and Susan (the manager) are ALWAYS willing to go out of their way to see that the guests are content. The property is situated directly on the ocean, so you can walk out the door and you are on the beautiful beach... or you can jump in the pool. It's an older resort, but it has been updated so that it remains fun, attractive, and clean. It's on a quiet street, but there are restaurants, a Walgreen's, and Miami Blues right around the corner on Atlantic Blvd. The Publix is actually within walking distance, as are other stores. We hope to be able to continue to go there - and bring our family. Thank you, Karen and Susan....see you soon!

Room Tip: We love them all....but #28 has always been our favorite.

ypsilanti
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The wonderful location right

Its location on a private stretch of
beach makes it possible to overlook a multitude of shortcomings.
Poor quality in the rooms,beds,and furnishings,
its sort of like a really bad housekeeping motel but its located on a beach in paradise.

• Stayed January 2015
Westminster
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My family stayed at the Ebb Tide over the Christmas Holiday with a few other families. They were exceptionally accommodating and helpful, and we are not the easiest people. Their is plenty of places to gather and talk, have meals together. The rooms are cozy, clean, and they have everything you need. Each day they make the beds and restock the towels which is more than expected! The grounds are spotless. They seem to be making updates daily as the staff was always working on improvements. This property is as close to on the beach as possible! The pool was always spotless as well. Our entire group booked for next year we had such a great time and were so well taken care of by the staff.

Room Tip: Look at the pictures on the website to pick out the room you want! But call quick I am sure the best...
Alexandria, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our party of three families truly enjoyed this property!! The rooms, while older, are clean and comfortable. The view is phenomenal and we all loved the ability to choose between heated pool or sunny beach. The owner is lovely and her assistant is sweet as can be! I would stay here again and recommend it to everyone I know!!

Room Tip: Room 20 is the best for space. Lovely deck area upstairs, def recommend the upstairs rooms.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Been to Ebb Tide Oceanfront Resort in Pompano Beach, Florida? Share your experiences!