“My local getaway” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ebb Tide Oceanfront Resort in Pompano Beach, Florida

Save Saved
You added Ebb Tide Oceanfront Resort in Pompano Beach, Florida to your Saves list
Ebb Tide Oceanfront Resort in Pompano Beach, Florida
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   300 Briny Avenue, Pompano Beach, FL 33062   |
Special Price
BOOK DIRECT SAVE 15%
Ranked #3 of 35 hotels in Pompano Beach
Pompano Beach, Florida, United States
“My local getaway”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

I love staying here to get off the beat and path when I do not have the time to travel outside of my area. The staff and owner are curtious and warm. It is an older resort which wasn't torn down and commercialized. My sister and her family have stayed here twice in the last 2 years. The rooms have what you need to stay for a week or weekend. Walk out you door and there's the pool,BBQ, and ocean. It is a relaxing place. Maids do a good job turning down your room and they are polite as well. If you are coming to FT. Laud/Pompano are try the Ebb Tide. Skip going to the W or other Name brand place. Kick back and throw the shoes off and get your feet wet. Its a great mom and pop resort where they still care about you and your stay not your wallet.

Room Tip: Ask them for there recommendation.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

320 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
Ferndale
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

My mother and I have been celebrating Mother's day by taking trips together for a couple of years. This one was by far the best! The Ebb Tide resort was comforting, relaxing and restful. The view from our room was picture perfect. The beautiful landscaping with the winding pathways and the clean pool/deck area added to our getaway. With the covered Tiki sitting area one could utilize the resorts built in brick grills. The ample seating around the pool and along the beautiful beach side wrought iron gate provided many different views of the resorts beauty. Not to mention the palm trees amongst the flowery sand dunes, the white sandy beach and the refreshing ocean breeze. In walking distance we were able to get great food, home made ice cream and more beautiful scenery of the beach life style. We will definitely be going back next year!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Deerfield Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

We will make the Edd Tide a yearly destination. The amenities we clean, cozy, and perfect for a weekend getaway. The winding walkways are beautiful, with lovely landscaping and quiet places to sit and enjoy the outdoors.

Room Tip: Room #14 was pool side and perfectly located for us.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Pompano Beach, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

I spent last weekend here with my lady friend and with being on the beach, the Pompano Seafood Festival, the Pompano pier being close by along with other niceties of the City of Pompano Beach we had a wonderful time. So seeing that I'M not getting a place of my own on Pompano Beach whenever I'M going to spend some time there I will stay at Ebb Tide.

Room Tip: Any room is great.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Monterey, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

We live in Massachusetts and had a truly wonderful time at the Ebb Tide in January. Karen was great, she kept in touch by e-mail before I arrived as I had so many questions. We got a cheap flight to Fort Lauderdale and it was a snap to get to Pompano from there. The hotel was restful, the beach just like the photos; we walked 10 steps out of our oceanfront room and were immediately on the sand. We swam in the ocean and heated pool in January!!! We had a lovely small stretch of grass in front of our room, perfect for daily coffee. Karen is constantly making improvements. We were impressed with her repair of the sand dunes, she planted flowers and shrubs to protect them. There was daily maid service to sweep out sand we had tracked in and to replenish the towels. We were able to get beach towels from Karen and information from Susan about going to the Everglades for a one-day excellent tour. We cooked several meals in our room to save money. A few pieces of info: The bed was a bit hard for me, although my husband thought it was fine. The hotel is older, but for us it was fine. The clientele is quiet, and mostly 50's and above while we were there, saw one toddler with Grandma. Smoking is allowed all over - outside - near the pool etc, but with the breeze we didn't have a problem even though we are non-smokers. There is a free community bus nearby and lots of shops and restaurants within walking distance. The grocery store is a hike, but a nice one in January. We didn't rent a car and it worked for us. All in all we would visit again!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Auburn, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

We stayed at the Ebb Tide for 5 nights after a cruise out of Fort Lauderdale. And while we loved our cruise, my husband said he enjoyed the 5 nights at the Ebb Tide even more!

This small motel is VERY clean, quaint and smack dab on the ocean!!! I have stayed at other ocean front resorts, but have never been this relaxed. Absolutely loved it!!!

And an excellent beach for just sunning or walking. Having the fishing pier about 10 min. walk away is FUN too!!! Always something going on there.

If I had one request, it would be that the rooms had screens in the windows. The windows opened, but we didn't open them because of the lack of screens. We did see several people with them open tho, just thought we might get flies or mosquoitos in if we did (or a gecko or two!!).

I would highly recommend the Ebb Tide Resort ... we loved it and hope to return next year!

Room Tip: We had Room #13, right on the ocean, corner unit. It's small, but once you get used to that, it...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Plantation, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

We live in Plantation FL. and this beautifull place is 20-30 minutes from our house on a beautiful stretch of beach on the ocean "a little piece of heaven" how I like to call it...
We rent a oceanfront room here once in a while, when in need of peace and relaxation and a beautifull view; we love eating our breakfast on the balcony overlooking the beautiful beach and the ocean...In the evening excellent restaurants are nearby or we just walk around...there is a lot to see. We will definitely keep returning here for a long time...
and last but not least I would like to mention that Susan and Karen are the most friendly and helpful people I ever met. We love them...and we love this place. Roxi and Stelian.

Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Ebb Tide Oceanfront Resort in Pompano Beach, Florida? Share your experiences!