“Great place!” 4 of 5 stars

Free Mini Vacation
Ranked #13 of 36 Hotels in Pompano Beach
“Great place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

Stayed for a week while visiting my father to check on his health. Not only was I able to relax but the place made it much easier on the visit to Florida. Accommodation's were just as described. Neat and clean with just the right amount of amenities to be able to pack lightly and not have to worry if I forgot something. Will stay here again in the future.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

The wife and stopped in for a few days to visit with her parents who were staying here. very comfy and quaint, very relaxing and great people. great location easy access to shopping and restaurants. the pool and grounds are well manicured and maintained . the facillities are clean and in good working order . great place to just relax .

• Stayed February 2014
New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

I call this place HOME, it's very CUTE, extremely CLEAN and nicely decorated... had everything I needed for a comfortable stay...it came with fully furnished bedroom, bathroom, living room, dinette and a modern kitchen...had a pool, BBQ and a private parking right outside my front door...walking distance to the beach, restaurants and shopping places in a very safe and quiet neighborhood. I loved it...I will definitely go back and recommend all my friends and family to stay there A++++++

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
colorado
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2011

The place was clean, small bathroom, well furnished, parking is right on property and area seems safe, close to beach, however, if you stay and want clean sheets or towels it is up to you to not only wash them but pay for the laundry bill, i like the apartment but the cable was limited and tv's old and dated, don't get a room by the pool as someone else said as you could have noisey kids until 10 pm, be sure you are aware of the $100 cleaning fee, why i don't know as a hotel cleans your room daily, you clean your room here or it doesn't get cleaned, overall, not a place to say NO to but i would rather stay at a hotel chain as the other reviewer indicated, ok my review, just neutral on this place

Room Tip: stay away from the pool
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
port charlotte,fl
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2011

The rooms (apartment like rooms) are very clean and well furnished, my only suggestion would be, unless you enjoy kids outside your room yelling, avoid the rooms by the pool, the rooms are well constructed but I still found I could hear doors slamming or whatever the neighbors were doing, yes, people are mostly the problem, this is a single story hotel, good location, I've tried these small hotels in the past stuck in a neighborhood and this is as good as most but I'm back to a quality hotel at equal to or less than the price of this hotel and if one has a problem you can actually get your room changed, parking is very good and the kitchen well equipped and clean, so mixed results for me but nothing parents who control their kids couldn't solve

Room Tip: Get a room away from the pool unless you enjoy kids yelling
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2011

My girlfriend and I originally booked this place for one week, but we enjoyed it so much that we were able ( with a lot of luck.. cause the place stays booked in advance) to get it for a second week. The place had every thing you needed to feel comfy and at home. The pool was right outside our front door and even though we had neighbors it felt like it was our pool and our home while we used them. I have never written any kind of review before bur we enjoyed this place so much I was compelled to share a little bit of the great time that we had staying there. We hope to make it a once a year thing to do.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Pompano Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2011

I have been traveling to Pompano Beach for quite some time, and whenever I can, I always try to stay at Bahama Beach Club. Since I travel for business I always have the choice to stay at hotels, or condos or wherever I like. I have yet to find a place better than these apartments. I have stayed in both the studio and 1BR units and they are all impeccably clean, well furnished, and stocked with everything I need. The fact that they are all ground floor makes it easy to come and go. With A/C, ceiling fans, Wi-Fi, a flawless pool, and being blocks from the beach, a CVS, awesome pizza (Heavenly Pizza), several sushi places and a number of great bars makes choosing this place a no-brainer. Do not hesitate to rent any one of these units. Business, pleasure, solo, or family - it's perfect for everyone. They are the best rental in the area for sure!

Room Tip: Book in advance. These units are more popular than you think. I've gotten shut out a few times b...
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled on business

Been to Bahama Beach Club Apartments? Share your experiences!