The rooms (apartment like rooms) are very clean and well furnished, my only suggestion would be, unless you enjoy kids outside your room yelling, avoid the rooms by the pool, the rooms are well constructed but I still found I could hear doors slamming or whatever the neighbors were doing, yes, people are mostly the problem, this is a single story hotel, good location, I've tried these small hotels in the past stuck in a neighborhood and this is as good as most but I'm back to a quality hotel at equal to or less than the price of this hotel and if one has a problem you can actually get your room changed, parking is very good and the kitchen well equipped and clean, so mixed results for me but nothing parents who control their kids couldn't solve
- Also Known As:
- Bahama Beach Club Apartments Hotel
- Bahama Beach Club Apartments Hotel Pompano Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tropical, well-maintained, quiet studio and one-bedroom apartments around a central pool make up this charming six-unit complex just two short blocks to our award-winning Blue Wave beach. Bahama Beach Club is nationally rated as a Superior Small Lodging, and is a White Glove Award winner. It is centrally located just 15 minutes north of Fort Lauderdale and 15 minutes south of Boca Raton. Miles of shoreline allow for long, uninterrupted runs or walks. Looking north, you’ll see our fishing pier and lighthouse. It’s a short walk to dozens of great local restaurants, shops, boat rentals, diving/snorkeling boats, party and charter fishing boats, day spa, gym, gourmet fish store, pharmacy, banks and more. The new Pompano CitiCenter shopping mall, movie theaters, tennis and aquatics complex, dog park, air park, 36-hole golf course and driving range are a five-minute drive. The smoke-free ISLE Casino, next door to Pompano Harness Track, is a 15-minute drive. I-95 is a 10-minute drive for easy access to all South Florida business centers, shopping and attractions.Bahama Beach Club is very clean, with lush landscaping and everything you need in your home-away-from-home. Enjoy full kitchens, free Wi-fi, king beds in 1/1 apartments, queen beds in studios, plus sleeper sofa in all living areas, and a host of amenities to make you feel right at home. A coin laundry and BBQ area are also on property. Warm, friendly staff. 3 night minimum stay year-round. For the comfort of future guests, no smoking is allowed. Small dogs: inquire. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Bahama Beach Club Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.