We were looking for a rental in the Pompano Beach/Ft. Lauderdale area with a kitchen and access to the beach. We knew we were booking late but I found this resort on line and it turned out to be a great choice. Half the resort is on the ocean side and half on the intercoastal side. We had villa W which was a bit too close to the road, but was the only king unit left for our dates. The villa was very nicely decorated with a new kitchen and a huge tv, which was a bit of a problem to get to work, but nice to watch the Olympics. Bath could use an upgrade. Bed was terrific. Wish I know what brand it was, I'd go buy one. Staff couldn't have been more helpful. We highly recommend this place.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Flamingo Villas Hotel Pompano Beach
- Royal Flamingo Villas Hotel
- Royal Flamingo Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Flamingo Villas are conveniently located between Boca Raton and Fort Lauderdale. You wonâ€™t find a more beautifully secluded, laid back property on the entire gold coast. The Royal Flamingo Villas offers there 300-foot private ocean beach, a heated pool, expansive tropical grounds, picturesque patios, thatched-roof tiki huts ideal for seaside picnics and so much more. Each of there villas are stylishly decorated, incredibly spacious and full of all the amenities we know and love. And best of all, the villas are minutes away from excellent restaurants, bustling nightlife, great shopping and exciting ocean activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Royal Flamingo Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.