we are a family of 5 with 3 boys aged 4-11. we stayed at 2 br villa M and were very pleased. I had expected the villa to have a certain 50 ies feel after seeing the pics - the sofa is not to everybodys taste nor is the furniture and decor, but it was quite spacious ( easy to fit a 3 rd bed in the boys br)and more importantly extremely clean. the ac worked properly and the kitchen was very well equipped, kettle, mixer, micorwave, dishwasher, tons of pans and knices etc. the 2 bathrooms were small but very clean and the mais serrvice is certainly a big plus altough she does not tidy up - you will still have to tidy the breakfast away yourself - but they make the bed and clean the br. you can domlaundry in a hut on the compound, but i have to say the machines are not great, laundry came out almost dirtier than it went in - buit then the mashines in the us don't use hot water like n europe. also, there was very little washing powder - wouldbe good to be a bit more generous with it.
i did just see a couple of gekkos outside but did not experience any of the discomfort with insects that some other reviewers claimed.
villa M is close to the pool which was a big plus for us bcs we could watch the kids from the porch. the pool was well maintained also, the water almost too warm. the beach is beautiful but this is the us - there are no beach chairs or umbrellas like in europe. the sea is great and very warm, too.
so in all i have to saynthis is really great value for money, nothing luxurious, but comfortable and very clean.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Flamingo Villas Hotel Pompano Beach
- Royal Flamingo Villas Hotel
- Royal Flamingo Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Flamingo Villas are conveniently located between Boca Raton and Fort Lauderdale. You wonâ€™t find a more beautifully secluded, laid back property on the entire gold coast. The Royal Flamingo Villas offers there 300-foot private ocean beach, a heated pool, expansive tropical grounds, picturesque patios, thatched-roof tiki huts ideal for seaside picnics and so much more. Each of there villas are stylishly decorated, incredibly spacious and full of all the amenities we know and love. And best of all, the villas are minutes away from excellent restaurants, bustling nightlife, great shopping and exciting ocean activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Royal Flamingo Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.