“Excellent Place to stay” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Plantation
Pleasant View, Tennessee
“Excellent Place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

I booked 3 rooms here in February and everyone in my party enjoyed this hotel.
The beds are heavenly and the resort staff are excellent as well. Free airport pick up and drop off, plus they will also take you to Port Everglades for free. (however to the best of my knowledge they do not pick you up from the port). I would definitely stay here again. They have a cafe in the lobby but no complementary breakfast. Also their is plenty of restaurants with-in walking distance.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with family
Paul J, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Plantation, responded to this review, 5 days ago
We truly thank you for your recent review of the Plantation Courtyard and we are truly ecstatic that everyone enjoyed themselves so much. We are ooking forward to the next time you stay with us so we can provide another great experience for you and your guests. Thank you for choosing to stay with us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Dallas, Tx
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Stayed here two nights on business. No restaurant and coffee bar was very slow in the morning and never understood when it opened at night. When I first got to the hotel, I saw men hanging out on the balconies drinking beer leading me to wonder what was happening. In the morning light, all what OK and I saw many business people in the lobby. For our meetings, business services were very light - both printers were not working. Rooms were OK but my dryer only worked on low. No extras just basics here.

Room Tip: only a three floor hotel; would not stay on ground floor as hotel is behind a shopping mall
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
Thank you for the time you have taken out of your busy schedule to provide feedback about your stay in Plantation. I am so sorry we failed to show you just how much we appreciate you stayting with us and did not provide a more positive experience. Our goal everyday is to be better than "just the basics". Our mission is to be the best, and we did not deliver for you. I assure you will be using your feedback as an example of what happens if we get complacent. Thank you for choosing to stay with us, we do appreciate your business.
Sarasota Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Location is great for some business I do in the area. There are some close by local restaurants and some shopping. This hotel is not near the beach or water. Recommend for business only. I was happy to see that there is a Star Bucks in the lobby that serves actual sandwiches and salads. Convenient in the morning or evening if hungry.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
Paul J, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Plantation, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for choosing to stay with us while in Plantation for business. We greatly appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to write a review about our hotel. And, we are more satisfied we were able meet your expectations and you enjoyed your time with us. Again, thank you for your time and we look forward to your next stay with us.
Lakewood, Colorado
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I have stayed at nearly every Marriott property in the FLL airport area in the past 5 years. All have complementary shuttle service that is available late night as well as starting at 5:00am. When I clicked on the "Maps and Transportation" tab on this hotel website and scrolled to the bottom of the screen, it listed a complementary shuttle available from Fort Lauderdale airport with no mention of hours being limited. When I spoke about the issue with the hotel manager, I was informed that had I scrolled back up to the top of that screen and looked to the right, there is a sentence stating "complementary shuttle service" in blue. Those words must be clicked on (who would know to do this?) and then a pop-up box appears stating the limited hours. (Even had I known to do this, my laptop blocks pop-ups.) His excuse was that Marriott designs the website and he has no control over the information being difficult to find. I thought I'd write this to get information out there and save the next person the $28 taxi fare. Marriott has always been my favorite hotel chain. This "bait and switch" game is beneath the brand and the "tuff luck" attitude of the property manager does not represent Marriott well.

Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your stay in Plantation. I am so sorry for the confusion surrounding shuttle availability. I can only imagine your frustration when it takes so many steps to get to the information required to be completely informed. I can assure you we will be looking at this from all angles to determine if there is a better way. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and again, thank you for your feedback.
Binghamton, NY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have just returned from a 5 night stay at Courtyard Plantation.
Pros - Great location. Within walking distance to 2 malls and many restaurants. Very good coffee from their café. Computers available in the lobby. Nice heated pool. Comfortable bed and room. The décor has been recently updated . Staff are very pleasant and helpful.
Cons - The hotel was quiet for most nights. Friday and Saturday are noisy because of the cruise traffic. The air conditioning is old and is noisy. Also, it seems that when you are not in the room it must automatically shut off because every time I returned, the room was very warm and stuffy. The room also had a very musty odor. Bed linens were pretty worn.
I would definitely recommend this hotel and will plan to stay here again.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the courtyard.
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled solo
Paul J, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Plantation, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to submit your review online. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay. I can assure you we will address the issues you did have and we appreicate you bringing those to our attention. Thank you again for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to your next visit to the Plantation Courtyard.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2015

Great shuttle service from airport, friendly professional front desk staff, close to mall and many restaurants, love seat in room, this place is great.
I originally reserved shuttle for 6:00pm because we were scheduled to land at 5:03 and the service is on the hour. We landed at 4:25, so I called the front desk and asked for an earlier pickup. The shuttle was just leaving, so they changed our pickup time. The shuttle driver called me when he arrived and waited until we got our luggage.
I was pleasantly surprised to see the love seat in a king bed room, I'm sitting in it as I type this review.
A big reason I picked this hotel was the proximity to the mall and many eating places. It's a ways from the cruise port, but they have a free shuttle that runs on the hour. Make sure you call as early as possible to reserve a seat. Also, call ahead to reserve shuttle from airport.
I will definitely return to this hotel when I go on future cruises.

Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
Paul J, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Plantation, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Thank you for providing feedback regarding your stay at the Plantation Courtyard. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your time with us so much. We greatly appreciate you choosing our hotel for your accommodations and look forward to your next stay with us.
Plantation, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2015

Amazing! I had to pick a hotel to have my 45+ guests stay for my wedding. There are a ton of hotel's in the area so I had a lot to pick from and I looked at them all. I went with the Courtyard because they are one of the few with a free shuttle to/from the airport and they were just recently renovated. I couldn't be happier with my decision! The staff was AWESOME and the hotel itself was beautiful.
A few of my friends went with other hotels because they got a package deal and wanted to save a few dollars. Everyone of them was miserable they didn't stay at the courtyard. For the few extra dollars a night this hotel is completely worth it! I would absolutely recommend this for anyone looking a quality hotel in a great location.

Room Tip: 1st floor rooms on the inside have sliding doors right out to the courtyard/pool. This was awesome...
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled with friends
Paul J, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Plantation, responded to this review, February 13, 2015
Thank you for going out of your way to write such a glowing review of our hotel. It was certainly our pleasure to host your wedding party on such a memorable day for you and your new bride. Our staff wishes all the best in your new endeavor and we truly thank you for choosing our hotel.

Been to Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Plantation? Share your experiences!