Made a return trip to Residency Inn, Plantation Florida after last years great trip. Arrived by Delta on February 13, and returned Feb. 18,2014. Inn was exactly as it was the 1st time. Staff very accommodating, site excellent, clean, and complimentary breakfast excellent. Was on trip with my wife, sister and her husband to visit my brother who lives there. Weather was excellent.
ONE SECURITY NOTE WHEN TRAVELING- After we arrived in Fort Lauderdale, , rented a car, called Residence Inn, suite not ready(it was an AM flight). We stopped at a Mc Donalds, car had automatic lock system. Came back out in 20 minutes to find my travel bag containing all my medications, and my small bag containing my drivers license, credit and debit cards gone. Called police. THE TOLD ME, THIS WAS A CLASSIC THING TOURIST DO, IS STOP LEAVE CAR LOCKED, AND FIND THE LOCK POPPED. TOLD US NEVER, LEAVE YOUR LUGGAGE IN CAR, CRIMINALS LOOK FOR THAT--THEY KNOW YOU ARE TOURIST. It goes without saying that put a real damper on trip. I was able to get identity back .my son overnighted my passport. Replacing medicine in Florida is hard, had to go to ER to get supply to get me home. Got a police report--always do that. I had everything replaced
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Ft. Lauderdale Plantation Hotel
- Residence Inn Ft. Lauderdale Plantation Hotel Plantation
- Residence Inn Plantation
- Plantation Residence Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale Plantation was recently renovated and features the ideal amenities to make it the perfect extended stay Fort Lauderdale hotel. Conveniently located off I-595, this Plantation hotel is just 15 minutes from the Fort Lauderdale International Airport and the Fort Lauderdale Cruise Ports. Guests staying at this hotel also appreciate the close proximity to travel destinations such as the BB&T Center, Sun Life Stadium, and downtown Miami. The renovated lobby offers comfy seating, a flat-screen TV, and a complimentary breakfast buffet offering a variety of fruits, cereals, and entrees including Belgian waffles. The spacious guest rooms offer all the amenities to make you feel at home including, free WiFi, Flat-Screen HD TVs, and a fully-equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances. Guests love to maintain their active lifestyle by playing tennis or basketball on the sports court, getting their work out in on the road in the fitness center, and soaking in the Florida sun at the outdoor pool. Local travel is easy with the free shuttle service, making this the perfect Fort Lauderdale/Plantation Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Residence Inn Ft. Lauderdale Plantation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.