Stayed here for 3 nights and found it very adequate. The motel sits back off a main road (but there is no traffic noise) and there is plenty of free parking. Large reception area and delightful central courtyard which had a fountain and was prettily lit after dark. We had a long walk to our suite but as it was at the end of the corridor, it was quiet. There was a bedroom (excellent mattress and pillows), lounge area, 2 TV's, bathroom and kitchenette (with fridge, coffee maker and microwave) - perhaps some crockery and cutlery could be provided? Small bottled water was complimentary but a litre size was chargeable which seemed a little strange. There is a large outdoor pool on the 9th floor and a very hot jacuzzi! There is a local shopping outlet easily within walking distance and larger malls a short drive away. Staff were very friendly and helpful.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Suites Plantation, Ft Lauderdale West Hotel Plantation
- Sheraton Suites Plantation, Ft Lauderdale West Hotel
- Sheraton Plantation
- Plantation Sheraton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Suites Plantation, Fort Lauderdale West, is all-suite, full-service hotel within walking distance to the Broward Mall, close to major office complexes, and just 10 minutes from the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Sheraton Suites Plantation, Ft Lauderdale West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.