Our family stayed at the Sheraton Suites Plantation for our pre and post cruise vacation on 4/13 and 4/21 . We stayed a total of 2 nights. The rooms were spacious and roomy enough for 4 adults and one baby. The living room/area was separated from the bedroom area by pocket doors. The room came with a little kitchen area with coffee maker, microwave, and fridge. The pool is located on the 9th floor. The pool was clean and was relaxing place to get some sun. The hotel is near a Walgreens which was convenient to pick up some last minute items if needed. The hotel staff was friendly, and helpful. We were traveling with a car seat which we did not want to bring with us on the cruise, and the hotel was able to hold on to our car seat for us for the week. Overall it was a great experience and would definitely stay here again if in the area.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Suites Plantation, Ft Lauderdale West Hotel
- Sheraton Suites Plantation, Ft Lauderdale West Hotel Plantation
- Sheraton Plantation
- Plantation Sheraton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Suites Plantation, Fort Lauderdale West, is all-suite, full-service hotel within walking distance to the Broward Mall, close to major office complexes, and just 10 minutes from the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Starwood, Priceline, Otel, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Suites Plantation, Ft Lauderdale West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.