My experience wasn't as good as some of the other reviewers, and that probably has more to do with room location than anything else. I found the walls to be very thin, so you are either getting woken up from someone in the hallway or another room.
I was on the 2nd floor next to the dumpster, so I had the pleasure of listening to the staff throwing trash in it, as well as the big truck that came to empty it.
All in all it's not a bad hotel, but there is much better in the Ft. Lauderdale area for pretty much the same price.
Would recommend if you have status with Sheraton to get a room high enough away from the dumpster!!!
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Suites Plantation, Ft Lauderdale West Hotel
- Sheraton Suites Plantation, Ft Lauderdale West Hotel Plantation
- Sheraton Plantation
- Plantation Sheraton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Suites Plantation, Fort Lauderdale West, is all-suite, full-service hotel within walking distance to the Broward Mall, close to major office complexes, and just 10 minutes from the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Starwood, Otel, Olotels, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Agoda, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Suites Plantation, Ft Lauderdale West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.