“Cinco de Mayo at La Bamba=WIN” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #27 of 188 Restaurants in Plantation
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Mexican
Pembroke Pines, Florida
“Cinco de Mayo at La Bamba=WIN”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

When you're looking for good Mexican food with affordable drinks and food this is the place to go. Went for Cinco de Mayo with coworkers and our kids and had a great time. Since it fell on a Monday we took advantage of their Margarita Mondays, which were really good (want one right now!!). I had my usual chicken enchiladas, my daughter had chicken nachos and for dessert the kids shared fried ice cream. We got there around 5 which worked out well because when we left at 8 there were many people waiting to get in. They put on a nice show for the holiday too with a mariachi band, which was cool. Love coming here and counting down to my next visit, which is next week :-)

South Salem, NY
“Ok but not great.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

I grew up in Los Angeles and have eaten Mexican food all over the country. When I tasted the rice and beans at La Bamba I thought I had found another real winner, and their guacomole is great. But my enchilada was dry and relatively tasteless as were my chile rellano and taco. I would look hard at other restaurants around before returning.

Visited April 2014
Flagler Beach, Florida, United States
“OLE!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

i love La Bamba! the chips & salsa are great and they have both spanish & mexican dishes -- one better than the next. my favorite is the carne asada: tender skirt steak with a cheese enchilada and rice and refried beans. wow...it's wonderful. but go for the pork chunks if you're in mood for cuban instead.

the food is fabulous, the service is great, the menu is HUGE. you'll love it!

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
North Miami, Florida
“Love this pleace”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I come here form N.Miami for the tasty food, service is ok, But the all around makes it good. Great place for the family with small children.

Visited April 2014
F. Lauderdale
“Had higher expectations”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

I dined at this restaurant with my family on a Friday night. It was busy but we were greeted timely by 3 people as we walked in. Our server was pleasant and accommodating with our special requests and never allowed our drinks to go empty. The fajitas were only alright, nothing spectacular and the salsa wasn't as authentic and flavorful as I'd hoped. The portions are large and the food was fresh. What rubbed me the wrong way was when we'd asked for an additional box to take some of the tortilla chips home with us as well, our waiter told us her wasn't allowed to do that because "some people come here and order more chips just to take them home". It was very disconcerting, I just spent 80$ at your restaurant and I can't take home all of my left overs and food on my table? Bad business, there shouldn't be rules as absurd as that at any dining establishment...I won't return.

• Visited March 2014