“Inspect your food carefully.” 1 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #145 of 188 Restaurants in Plantation
Miami, Florida
“Inspect your food carefully.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

We are 0 for 2 at this place. Tonight we got home and opened up our takeout only to find it came with a rusted staple in the rice. Thankfully, we had not eaten any of it, but we have small kids and I don't even want to imagine what could have happened. Not only that, but they asked us to return our entrees, which we did-uneaten mind you, and the woman's response was that those aren't their staples. We will never go back, and I'm notifying the department of health.

• Visited February 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Plantation, Florida
“I hate it!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

I did not like this restaurant at all. They have poor service and there family portions are for one person. We asked for an extra order of lo mein, and they didn't even bring it. We called them and they were super unhelpful. I will never go near that place again. There portions are for the size of one person, and prices to high. There service is terrible, and there rude!

• Visited November 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Sunrise, Florida
“MENU HELP: Stay away from the lo mein”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

I love most things I have ordered here except for the lo mein. I asked if it came with veggies, she said yes. Traces of onion do not count as having veggies. This dish consists of sprinkles of small pieces of chicken mixed with tons of big, fat, flavorless noodles. The fried rice was great as usual.

If this were my first time here, I would not come back. Oh, and the very angry girl at the counter is almost comical. She is always arguing with someone about the bill. The guy before me, gave him change for a 10, when he paid with a 20. I paid for a coke, but she said no, until I produced my receipt, then I got my coke.

The other food here has been so good I will go back, but not for a long while.

• Visited October 2013