“You are going to love it” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Description: New business in Jacaranda Square Shopping Center
Description: New business in Jacaranda Square Shopping Center
Richmond Hill Georgia
“You are going to love it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

Stumbled upon this gem while out with the family late one evening. The resturant though small is clean and well decorated. Even though we got there pretty close to closing time our server was extremely friendly and took time to answer all our questions about the menu.
We did not have the pizza. I had too much pizza in the last few days. My wife and Daughter shared the mid sized Calzone. My daughter actually took some home because she could not finish it. I should point out the fact that both my wife and daughter are eaters. It was a large calzone and not the biggest the restraunt had to offer. The food was extremely tasty and fresh.
I will have to say that my family loves Garlic rolls. Doc's has the best. I am not kidding that with the cheese and sauce these rolls were the best I have ever had. They actually blew away what used to be my favorite garlic rolls. They are just SOOOOO much better than any I have had before you simply have to order them. I promise you won't be dissapointed.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“My favorite new italian restaurant in Plantation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

I recently found out about Doc's in Plantation, and ever since I have been going there every week with my family. It is a great little restaurant that has a very cozy atmosphere, plus the people who work there are very nice! The place is well kept, service is fast, and they are happy to make alterations with no questions asked. Amazing pizza by the slice or pie, AMAZING cheesesteaks and veggie subs, and surprisingly REALLY good salads with yummy dressings! All the ingredients seem high quality, not like your usual pizza joint. They also offer small and large portions of everything so you can order for 1 or share. Everything I have ordered so far i have loved. They have something for everyone.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Ft Laud
“He's Back......... Great food and fair prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

Kevin "Doc" is back from the Poppy's days. Known for great pizza and salads and hot subs. Once the word gets out that this is the old Poppy's it will be jammed. Always good and consistent food.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
FT LAUDERDALE
“Can't beat Doc's!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

Pizza is the best! My fave is the Veggie...lot's of different veggies on it! Soups are homemade and delish! Oh the garlic rolls!

Visited November 2012