My recent stay at the Renaissance Plantation hotel was just lovely. I was there with my family and we had a wonderful time on our trip.
The hotel was easy to find and the lobby area is very pleasing. Check in was quick and the rooms were comfy. Our last day we spent a lot of time out by the pool and found the area to be clean and well kept. It was what you would expect from a Renaissance but also with a level of service that is not so expectable anymore.
I will most likely be returning to the area and will have no problems staying there again.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Plantation Fort Lauderdale Hotel Plantation
- Renaissance Plantation Fort Lauderdale Hotel
- Renaissance Plantation
- Plantation Renaissance
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly-renovated Renaissance Fort Lauderdale-Plantation boasts style and sophistication. Located adjacent to the Jacaranda Golf Club, this luxury hotel features unique amenities such as an outdoor resort-style pool,onsite restaurant Bin595 and more than 10,000 sq. ft. of beautifully-appointed event space. Modern guestrooms feature Renaissance PLUSH luxury bedding, microwave and mini-fridges and WiFI. This Ft. Lauderdale boutique hotel is just minutes from all South Florida has to offer including Sun Life Stadium, Sawgrass Mills Mall and the BB&T Center. As a member of the Florida Green Lodging program, Renaissance Plantation hotel has been awarded the prestigious Energy Star label for efforts in protecting our environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, Otel, Travelocity, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Renaissance Plantation Fort Lauderdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.