The decor in this place is so fun and gives the feel of Miami. It was so pretty and the staff was very friendly. We needed help getting down to Miami and they offered suggestions on taking a taxi or getting a car service and offered arranging it as well. (Taxi ride to American Airlines Arena from here is about $80) The rooms were very clean and nice everything. Everything you could want in a hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Plantation Fort Lauderdale Hotel
- Renaissance Plantation Fort Lauderdale Hotel Plantation
- Renaissance Plantation
- Plantation Renaissance
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly-renovated Renaissance Fort Lauderdale-Plantation boasts style and sophistication. Located adjacent to the Jacaranda Golf Club, this luxury hotel features unique amenities such as an outdoor resort-style pool,onsite restaurant Bin595 and more than 10,000 sq. ft. of beautifully-appointed event space. Modern guestrooms feature Renaissance PLUSH luxury bedding, microwave and mini-fridges and WiFI. This Ft. Lauderdale boutique hotel is just minutes from all South Florida has to offer including Sun Life Stadium, Sawgrass Mills Mall and the BB&T Center. As a member of the Florida Green Lodging program, Renaissance Plantation hotel has been awarded the prestigious Energy Star label for efforts in protecting our environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Otel, Venere, Olotels, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Tingo, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your Renaissance Plantation Fort Lauderdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.