“Great location and experience!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Plantation

You added Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Plantation to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Plantation
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   7755 SW 6th St, Plantation, FL 33324   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #10 of 14 Hotels in Plantation
Quito, Ecuador
“Great location and experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We stayed at Extended Stay last week. It has a great location. Staff were very helpful, specially Jennifer from Colombia.
Room was clean and comfortable and it has a kitchen and fridge!
I will definitely stay here again in the future!!

• Stayed December 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Plantation, responded to this review, 1 week ago
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that your recent experience in our hotel with the accommodations and the team was great. The team and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Cancun, Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2014

We went for a shopping weekend to Miami / Ft. Lauderdale. This hotel is very close to Ikea, Sawgrass Mills Mal, right next to the Plantation Mall and across the street from Barnes & Noble.
The rooms have a nice size, with kitchenette, good size bathroom. Everything was very clean and organized, the staff at the front desk very helpfull and funny, always ready to crack a joke or funny comment (professional with heart and humor).

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Plantation, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I'm so pleased to hear that our proximity to malls and shopping made your shopping weekend so great. It is great to read that your room was clean, organized, and to your liking. I am proud of my staff for providing with with helpful service. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Sao Paulo, SP
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2014

The reception was awesome, but the property is not really a hotel.
Housekeeping is made just once per week, so if you are staying less than that, sorry.
The kitchen has a cook top, a refrigerator, but no appliances. If you want, you can pick them up at the front desk, but you have to return them after you use. Too much trouble...
The so called breakfast is poor. Lucky if you find muffins.
Just the location is good, but you can find better service for the price you pay.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am sorry to read that you found our kitchen equipment request process inconvenient, and that our grab-and-go breakfast did not meet your expectations. In response to your review, I will be working with my staff to make the kitchen equipment request process more simple and convenient for guests. As well, your feedback on our grab-and-go breakfast will be useful to us as we continually work to improve our hotel. Thank you again for providing us with your feedback. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Sarasota, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2014

Have stayed at many ESA's in FL and up in the NE, there standards have dropped in the last few years whereas now they pretty much are budget level, that being said I usually try to get this one in the Ft Lauderdale area if possbile. Location is good, (next to the mall) is fairly clean and the front staff and check in is fairly quick and easy. Rooms are pretty clean and there is not too much drama assocaited with this location vs other ones in the area. Give it a shot for the $$ a good buy.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Plantation, responded to this review, November 7, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that our location in Plantation was great for your stay. I am pleased to read that you found us to be a great value and that your check-in was efficient. Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2014 via mobile

The hotel staff was nice check in and check out was very smooth. The room was very clean the kitchen and the bathroom also. The grab and ho breakfast was nice muffins and granola bars things like that. The area is close to alot of shopping areas the mall and other nearby stores. Would recommend anyone to stay.

• Stayed October 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Plantation, responded to this review, October 9, 2014
The team and I appreciate your positive remarks. I'm glad to read that you found our hotel to be well-kept, clean, and roomy. I am so pleased that our location fit your needs and that you received such accommodating service from my staff. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Plantation, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

I arrived on August 8th, and still here until this Friday. So far, everything's been great! As soon as I arrived, I felt welcome with my two pets (a cat and a dog). The dog and I have enjoyed walking and playing fetch in the pet area! I'm surprised they have a pool, a lot of Extended Stays don't. I haven't taken advantage of the breakfast (I've been cooking in my room most of the time), so I can't vouch for that. I have everything in my room and kitchen to have the comforts of home until my movers deliver my stuff to my new apartment nearby. The Wi-Fi has worked very well, which says a lot. I've had problems with it at a lot of other motels. The laundry room could be cleaned up a bit more, though. There was residue in many of the washers when I did laundry. That's one thing I'm picky about, since I'm sensitive to many laundry detergents.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. We are so happy to read that you have felt at home during your stay with us. We are glad to read that our Wi-Fi, pool, and pet area exceeded your expectations. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Campbellsville, Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

This is one of the few esa with a pool. It was well kept, clean and roomy.
The grill in the lounge area was new and always full of gas. They also had a charcoal grill.
This is in a really good location, with easy access to a large mall, restaurants, and grocery store.
Friendly staff handled all my special requests, such as copies, fax and they even printed some attachments from emails.
The only negative issue I experienced was some reception problems with my cell phone in the room. I had a few calls dropped.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Plantation, responded to this review, August 4, 2014
Mark - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. We are so glad that you enjoyed your clean room and our convenient location. We are thrilled to hear that you appreciated our amenities and our friendly staff.

Thank you again for your kind words. We would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.

Been to Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Plantation? Share your experiences!