“Good service” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Plantation

You added Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Plantation to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Plantation
Ranked #10 of 14 Hotels in Plantation
Bridgetown, Barbados
“Good service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

Staff was helpful and courteous especially Rose. John could be friendlier. Nice location with easy access to the mall. No problems with the room. Only negative was a smell close to the elevator (on the second floor). Would stay there again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

I was pleasantly surprised that this Extended Stay America was way better than the last one I stayed at. Only a three mile difference really made a difference. The girl at the desk is efficient and very pleasant. There is plenty if room for my large dog to play and walk, which is awesome. u have stayed at extended stay's all over the country and this I would put in my top 2. The room is a nice size (queen size bed) with opening windows. Nearby parking, I cam park right outside our room which is great because our car was broken into at the last Extended Stay in Davie. Plantation is a much better neighborhood.

Room Tip: I was on the first floor near a side door. It was perfect to take the dog out, for my boyfriend to...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

It was a nice stay and a surprise, rooms are good and localization perfect, very quiet and perfect for my trip. There was a staff member, Rose, that has to be congratulated, she was perfect, i will return because of her too. Breakfast needs work!!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Philipsburg, St Maarten-St Martin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

This was a very nice place to stay.A quiet neighborhood
Close by the mall and restaurants.
The front desk clerk by the name Rose was more than excellent.
She was very helpful from day one and her service was always with a big smile.
The only minus was that one of the rooms we had, was too noisy (close by the laundry room)and the reception
And one of the back doors was never locked.!!!!!
Keep up the good work!,!

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2014

I usually stay in ESA every where because my job need 60% travel. During April & may I stayed in ESA Miami 3 weeks then ESA Plantation more than 3 weeks.
I ve my account in name imsayyed@hotmail.com but I forget password so I make a new account to convey you some complaint. Every where I prefer to stay in ESA but ESA<Plantation FL is the
worst in services.On Front Desk most person with dry faces and no gentle & helping behave only one lady name "Rose" was very very nice. Very helping and deals customers with smiling face and respect while another lady "Taylor" always behave rough and ignore residents needs. My bath room "Rm # 301" bath door lock not working I complaint the maintenance person dismentl the lock but he never back while I stay in same room 1 1/2 week more. I have very much impressed with service of ESA Miami staff. They very nice.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Plantation, responded to this review, May 22, 2014
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I sincerely apologize for your experience including the maintenance issues in your room and the level of customer service displayed by some of our staff members. In response to your feedback, I will meet with the staff to review our maintenance policies and guest protocol to ensure your experience is not repeated. Your comments are greatly appreciated and it will help us in our efforts to continually improve our hotel. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better stay in the future.
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

You have to look to find this place nestled off the highway in the middle of nothing but yet everything is around the rooms are very nice and spacious the kitchen bedroom all into one I wouldn't trade this place for nothing in the world thank you guys keep up the good work

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Plantation, responded to this review, May 14, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel including our spacious suites with fully equipped kitchens at a great value. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!
Sunrise, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

Despite the level of noise in my room at a pretty late time, no one asked us to lower it which I appreciate because I had a really great night with my friends! The kitchen is perfect and everything works properly so that is the biggest plus about the room. The room was nice and clean. Needs a better variety of channels.

Room Tip: Well my room was on the third floor by the elevator and no one asked to lower the noise so I would s...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Plantation, responded to this review, May 7, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed our friendly staff and clean rooms with fully equipped kitchens at a great value. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!

Been to Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Plantation? Share your experiences!