“Good Sleep and Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Plantation
Plantation, United States
“Good Sleep and Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

Nice place, close to restaurants and quiet. Check-in staff was helpful and provided us with toiletries as we had forgotten ours entirely. It was also nice to stay just outside of Ft. Lauderdale. Lobby was pretty crowded so we took breakfast back to our room. Check-out/morning staff was amazing and conversed with my kids and I. I would definitely come back to this Hampton.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
New York City, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

This hotel was pretty average but in good condition. The room was well kept and clean. However, it did have that old hotel smell that seems to live in the carpets of most hotels. They offer free Wifi in the rooms (It doesn't require a password) which is always great! The complimentary breakfast was a bonus. It wasn't too bad actually. They had a pretty decent selection of food. Its walking distance from the mall and close too the airport. Great location for short stays.

Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

What a great hotel, far away from the craziness, nice and comfortable rooms, friendly staff, free breakfast of course! I will definitely come back to this Hampton. Sergio was very helpful, they have a shuttle that will take you to a local mall, they also pick you up from FLL airport. Thank you so much guys !

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Land O Lakes
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

The hotel staff was exceptionally friendly. The room was clean, the bed was comfortable, the bathroom very clean. We would stay here again. We stay at Hampton Inn's because they are usually consistently nice.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

What a great last minute find for a comfortable night's sleep! The hotel staff were absolutely fantastic and made us feel like we were at home away from home. The daily breakfast had something to please everyone.

Fort Myers, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

The Hampton Inn in Plantation is Plantation's best kept secret. It's tucked behind The Fountains Shopping Village on University Drive and next to the Broward Mall inside a small office/commercial park. Very quiet. Very hidden. Very nice. Although after saying this, the next time I stay here, there will be a line of people going out the door. ;)

I arrived on property Thursday night. I wasn't really feeling well the entire day and making the trek across Alligator Alley from Naples, I was tired. When I approached the front desk, I was greeted by one of the clerks. It was her first night on the job and she was learning the check in process. She checked me in and I went up to my room. The room was very clean. I had two queen beds, large flat screen TV, free wi-fi, etc.

The staff here is very friendly. I called down to the front desk to get a couple of blankets (I was getting the chills - fever outbreak) and try to hunker down for the night before seeing a doctor in the morning on Friday before I went to school. Shortly after I called down to the front desk, they arrived at my room. The housekeeping staff member put the blankets on the bed and left. I closed the door behind him, locked up, took a shower, and went to bed.

The free breakfast the Hampton Inn serves up includes eggs (powdered), waffles, toast, muffins, danish, fruit, oatmeal, etc. This is stuff I would normally eat, but because I wasn't feeling so well, I just nursed some hot tea. The breakfast attendant lady was nice enough to let me bring up a few packets of tea to my room. There's a coffeemaker in the room. All I needed was the hot water.

Truthfully, I really can't give this place a fair review and assessment because of how I was feeling that weekend. I have to say that if the staff is this friendly when their guests are sick, I would really love to stay here again when I'm well! :)

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Indy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Drove in late pm for an overnight stay to catch cruise ship the next am. We checked in without any problems to a clean room double beds. Microwave and fridge too. We used cruise and stay to book. Gave clerk are plate number and we parked or vehicle in lot for 8 days no extra charge. Also she reserved are free shuttle ride to the port at check in, we were able to stay in the room after checkout to catch are shuttle. They loaded up our bags and took out at port. Breakfast was great ,waffles, fresh fruit, biscuits with gravy, tea, coffee, hot cocoa, bacon, eggs, pancakes, all types of pastries, yogurt and juice. Free Wi-Fi !

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Been to Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale Plantation? Share your experiences!