“Consistently Good Food & Service” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #47 of 198 restaurants in Plantation
Cuisines: American, Hamburgers, Contemporary, Healthy
Good for: Bar scene, Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Late Night
Description: We have over 55 plasma HD T.V.'s along with 2 of South Florida's largest HD T.V.'s. We play every sport, every game, every event. Stop by for lunch, dinner or just a drink and meet Kim Bokamper and the entire Staff at Bokamper's Sports Bar and Grill. Bokamper's is your home for all your favorite sports. Boxing, UFC, Basketball, Soccer, Hockey, Baseball ,Special Events and much more!Bring the kids to enjoy Bo's Game Room.Daily Drink specials, Private Parties, and Catering available.
Plantation, Florida
“Consistently Good Food & Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

My husband & I have been here several times & always good service & food. Burgers good & salads are good too.

Visited September 2012

54% Recommend
miami,fla
“good sports bar”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

It is usually busy on game days. I had a hamburger and it was one of the best. Great location as I live nearby.

Visited January 2012
Miami, Florida
“Place to go out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

My wife enjoy it the food and I enjoy it the drinks. Service was excelent they go the xtra mile.
I had been there couple times after my first visit .

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Good bar food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

Like the wings, grilled. The special Bokamper blend sauce, too. Will definitely go again. Good place to hand with friends.

Visited September 2012
Plantation, Florida
“DO NOT GO!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

So unaccommodating. Kim Bokamper should be ashamed of having his name attached to this hole. Managers should have a nice talk with kitchen staff. It is unacceptable in the hospitality business to refuse to accommodate people who come to spend their money here. Why? Simple, a gluten intolerant person (an actual medical condition) who would like something with no gluten other than wings like for example... nachos... Will be turned down... Why? Other than "it's not on the late night menu" it because (although the waitress was willing to ask the cook telling him they have a gluten intolerant person) the cook said the the "guys that work the side station are no longer here ... So we can't" ... What??? Are you kidding so the cook in the back can't throw some chips on a plate and top them... A few secs in the broiler and voilà??? My 8yr old neice can do that.... This guy needs to be talked to. One word INCOMPETENT. This is the "hospitality" industry. There is no excuses .... None ... I will never come here again... Ever!!! Nor will I never recommend this to anyone. To go further than that I will make it my mission to dissuade anyone from going to bokampers. Kim took me there himself I'm not even sure I'd go...

• Visited November 2012