“great staff!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Plant City Hotel

You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Plant City Hotel to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS Plant City Hotel
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2003 South Frontage Rd, Plant City, FL 33563 (Formerly Comfort Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Stay 2X get $50 gift card
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Plant City
“great staff!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

We stayed here for a soccer tournament. We were rushed to get on the field the day we checked out. I left my brand new Tempurpedic pillow AND THE STAFF NOT ONLY TURNED IT IN, THEY MAILED IT BACK TO ME.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Becky O, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Plant City Hotel, responded to this review, 4 days ago
We want to thank you for taking the time to send a review. I am very happy to hear that the staff has met your expectations. We look forward to you staying with us in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Hollywood, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The room was very clean, the bed was comfortable. There were two buckets for water in the lobby area, between the front door and the front desk, at 8:00 PM with no mops and no explanation for being there, water leak or floor washer was on brake???? The room's bathroom was very clean but the sink's water pressure very low and the bath tub faucet was leaking, could not be turned off completely. The breakfast was good, good food and the breakfast area very clean.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Becky O, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Plant City Hotel, responded to this review, 1 week ago

We accommodate many guests each evening, and we strive to make their stay
a satisfying one. The principal goal of our hotel is to provide dependable service
to all of our guests at reasonable prices. Consequently, it's disappointing to learn that you're unhappy.

guests are taken seriously. They tell us what we're doing right, what we're
doing wrong and how we can improve. Your willingness to share your recent experience is genuinely appreciated.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We're never disappointed with Best Western hotels and this was no exception. Our room was clean and quiet. They served a nice variety for breakfast. They do have limited seating in the "dining" area, however.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Becky O, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Plant City Hotel, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Rhode Island, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

During our stay of 6 days, the room was not serviced twice and one of the other days, it was not serviced until after 4pm. Carpet was so dirty it made white socks black. They made poor excuses instead of apologies and compensations. Will never stay here again.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Becky O, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Plant City Hotel, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago

Dallas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Nice, clean hotel with very friendly staff. quiet surroundings. stayed there twice already and will definitely stay here again. location is ok. within reasonable distance most destination. worth the money

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time out of your day and leaving us a review. We are definitely working on being a more then a average choice for our guest. We work very hard to exceed guest expectations.
Can’t wait to see you on your next trip through the Plant City area.
Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2015

If you like Dirty and no bath towels with Staff that doesn't seem to care, this is the place for you. I realize this is Florida, and it's hard to find good customer service the more south you get in Florida, but this exceeded my bad expectations. We were here a few years ago and they gave us a room with used bed sheets. We gave it a few years and read reviews and thought maybe it's changed. I made my husband give it one more try. He said NEVER again.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled on business

Jasper, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2015

this is a very dirty hotel, sry internet service, very rude desk clerks the daytime lady and the afternoon fat desk clerk lady. mold in the bathrooms, not recommended as a pet friendly hotel. breakfast is so sad and very cheap for the price of the hotel.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Becky O, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Plant City Hotel, responded to this review, March 30, 2015
I want to thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey for us, I am sorry to hear that we did not met your expectations. I am looking into your concerns and hope to make the stay for future guest better. through your feedback.

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Plant City Hotel? Share your experiences!