“Excellent Staff” 4 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Plant City Hotel

You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Plant City Hotel to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS Plant City Hotel
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2003 South Frontage Rd, Plant City, FL 33563 (Formerly Comfort Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Plant City
Gloucester, United States
“Excellent Staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

Friendly and helpful staff made an average Hotel a very pleasant stay. We enjoyed the pool and the breakfast offered a large variety. Room was clean and the bed comfortable. The door to our room stuck a little and made it tough to open, but otherwise our stay was great.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Kemelya S, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Plant City Hotel, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Thanks for taking the time out of your busy schedule to leave us such a wonderful review. We appreciate you staying at our hotel seeing that you have other options in this area but you picked us because of the great service. Hope to see you again real soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

My church was in Plant City for a seminar and the front desk was very helpful and pleasant! My entire experience there was great especially for the night shift. I was feeling very sick and the young man at the front desk made me feel comfortable and met my every need. I would absolutely come back when I'm in town. I will always recommend my church and other churches to go to the Best Western!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
We appreciate you staying at our hotel and taking the time to give us a review. It means a lot to my team. I am so proud that my staff was able to take care of your needs. We can't wait to you return. See you soon!!
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Upon arriving to this hotel there were some issues with power outages, elevator issues, key cards not working, etc. After having enough at one point I spoke to the B.W. staff and they were VERY accommodating; Ralph is AMAZING to deal with, sweet guy. Brittany and Tina also did a phenomenal job in correcting the concerns I had with the hotel. Overall, I would stay here again, not necessarily because of how nice the hotel is but rather because of the attentive staff at Plant City's Best Western Plus!!!!

• Stayed July 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time out to do this review. We know you have the option to stay any where but you chose the places you go because you enjoy the service you receive. Please come back by our hotel so that I may put a face to your name. Thanks for staying with us hope to see you soon.
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

The front desk was amazing. They met our every need with such a great attitude. The place is totally clean and well kept. The rooms were nice and the treatment was great . The staff went out of their way to make everything perfect for us.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Kemelya S, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Plant City Hotel, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. The Best Western Plus Plant City Hotel strive for excellence and we are so happy that we succeeded that with your stay. Hope to see you again real soon!
Ocala, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

We were in Plant City for The Elvis Festival. We stay at Best Western Plus { Official Host Hotel } We stayed 2 days. Hotel was clean, rooms are spacious, beds comfy. The staff was friendly and went out of their way to help you. Especially night check in staff and Cindy in the Breakfast Room. We will be back.

Room Tip: We had are dog { Molly } with us. We stay on the second floor the rooms was nice and quieter and y...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Kemelya S, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Plant City Hotel, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Elvis lives on! We are glad to welcome our Elvis guest to our hotel. We are thankful that you took the time out of your busy day to leave a review. The whole entire team is so pleased that they exceeded your expectations while you stayed at our hotel!
Hope to see back again soon before next year Elvis show.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

Stayed there for 3 nights 2 days. It was the best stay at a hotel I've ever had. Staff was extremely nice and always smiled. If I had any questions, I'd only need to ask. Really loved the over night staff by the name of Ralph. He's so helpful and knows how to speak to people. Plus he is really handsome. No stress. Comfortable stay. At ease.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to leave a review. We are glad that we could ease some of that stress while you stayed at our Hotel. The whole Best Western Plus Plant City team works hard to exceed guest expectations. I'm glad Ralph was able to do that for you.
Thank you for staying with us.
Hope to see you again.
Miami
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

I stayed at the hotel for 8 months while working on multiple construction projects in Plant City. The entire staff accommodated my every need and made me feel at home.

Thanks to Kemelya, Jeri, Shelby, Becky and everyone there for taking care of me.

I highly recommend this hotel. You're the best!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Mr. Jorge your telling us how much of a pleasure it was for you to stay here, but it was a pleasure to have you stay here at our hotel. We can't wait to see you again. Wonderful feeling to have a loyal guest such as your self. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave this wonderful review.
Don't be a stranger to your Best Western Plus Family!

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Plant City Hotel? Share your experiences!