“Strawberry Delicous Yum!” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Shops, Shopping
20 attraction reviews
“Strawberry Delicous Yum!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

Quaint and charming. This strawberry shortcake is infamous and Delicous. A must eat!
Farm also features fresh fruits and vegetables as well.
A great farmer's market and stop along the road.
Don't miss it

Palm Harbor, Florida
32 attraction reviews
“OMG, so good!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

I ordered a shortcake (traditional) and a milkshake. Both were phenomenal. I couldn't eat for the next two days but who cares? It's really tasteful. The line is fast, it was really busy Sunday afternoon. My husband ate the shortcake w/ vanilla ice cream and he loved it.
The only thing that bothered me was the area around the line. There is a lot of garbage (fruits boxes) that they could take better care of it. The place could get a facelift.... The roof in the tables area have huge holes.
They offer also a great selection of produce. Very nice.

Visited March 2013
Wilmington, Ohio, United States
3 attraction reviews
“Must see”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

An American icon. We waited 45minutes for the best strawberry shortcake ever. Worth every second. Great place. Sorting oranges while we waited was fun to watch. Dress up as shortcake royalty for a pic everyone will enjoy

Minnesota
7 attraction reviews
“Worth getting off the Interstate for a Strawberry Shortcake diversion”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

Wow - I can't believe I stumbled on to this place. It is a roadside marketer of fruits and such, but more importantly, it is the home of the best strawberry shortcake I have ever had. The strawberries are fresh, flavorful and NOT over sweetened. The shortcake is good, and doesn't distract from the strawberries. The dairy topping and ice cream was light and delicious. You can get it all or just the parts you like best.

This great little spot is near Tampa, FL in Plant City. If you are traveling between Orlando and Tampa, allow a little extra time and grab yourself a great little getaway. The place was packed, with a good long line to wait - but it moved very fast, and there was plenty of seating to sit back and enjoy.

I realized that Plant City is the home to the Strawberry Festival in Florida (during late February through the first couple weeks of March) - and that turned to be worth the stop too! It was a fair, with live music (Foreigner that night), it was great!

Check out the oranges, the strawberries, and all the other goodies to go here - but don't miss out on the strawberry shortcake or the strawberry milkshake at Parkesdale (the shake was named the best strawberry milkshake in America by Food Network).

Visited February 2013
Lewisberry, Pennsylvania
39 attraction reviews
“Unique and prices were wonderful.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

I wish we had driven for the produce alone. I would have loved to loaded up on produce to bring home at the prices they had instead of flown. I had the strawberry shortcake with unsweetened berries, hubby had the ice cream with the sweetened strawberries and our friend had the strawberry milkshake while there (that ended up being an early lunch for us) and we all enjoyed our food very much. I loved looking at all the plants and seeing some I had never seen before. I bought some apples for our trip home and some plums for about 1/2 off what I am accustomed to paying in PA and also some green tomatoes for 99 cents a lb. to fry up with our dinner. I couldn't buy them that cheap in GA last year in season. The red ones were the same price! Well worth the trip for everyone. Go early, otherwise the lines for the prepared strawberry food will be long and winding clear out to the road or parking lot. We had no problem when we arrived but the line was plenty long when we left.

Visited February 2013