“Good Place” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
North Port, Florida, United States
“Good Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

We went for lunch with friends and were pleasantly surprised. The food was good! I love the Cajun flavors. The gumbo was to die for. The have a collection of homegrown beers too. I didn't like the Florida Cracker beer, but they had several IPA's on tap that I loved. The service was OK, kinda slow, but not too bad. I'm glad they weren't too busy. We will go back for the food!

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

“A New Orleans theme”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

Zydeco Grille is near Boca Grand and can be a bit of a drive from nearby communities. It is worth the effort. Imaginative menu with soft Cagun overtones. Seafood is very well prepared. The Sunday Brunch menue brings us back again and again

Visited April 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Fantastic Sunday Brunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

My family and I dined here on Easter Sunday. We had a fantastic experience. We started with complimentary beignets that were heavenly. My wife had their omelette specials which had asparagus, mushrooms, and goat cheese. She said it was one of the best omelette's she had ever had. I tried the Eggs Zydeco. These were fried eggs served over a cajun hash. Excellent! My kids had french toast (which was ciabatta bread) with bacon and the fried chicken & waffles combo. Both were very good. Omelette and Eggs Zydeco were both served with a nice small green salad. We enjoyed one drink from the bar. Both the Bloody Mary and Mimosa were nice. This restaurant has a nice ambiance and friendly service. The capper was a great jazz trio who played wonderful music at the right volume for everyone in the restaurant to enjoy. I definitely recommend this place for brunch!

Milton DE
“Hidden Treasure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

On our last night in Manasota Beach we tried the Zydeco Grille. It is located out of the mainstream but the food is well worth the trip. First off the restaurant smelled heavenly when we walked in, and was very comfortable.The server first brought us a complimentary Fried Okra w special sauce. My husband ordered the Snapper special. It came very moist and flaky.I ordered the Sticky Chicken and it was moist and tasty. Both of us had the special three cheese grits cakes and wonderfully cooked green beans. I was too filled to eat dessert but I am sure they must have been wonderful too. I sure would go back again next year.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Kalamazoo, Michigan
“Unexpected: Great Cajun food in SW Florida!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

Looking for Cajun food in SW Florida? Head out Placida road toward Cape Haze/Englewood to Zydeco Grille! Expect to find great Cajun food, reasonable prices, and friendly servers. Mardi Gras beads, complimentary fried Okra plus the best Etoufee and Jambalya within 100 miles. Don't miss it!

• Visited March 2013