“House of the AMAZING EGGS.” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #24 of 134 restaurants in Pinellas Park
Cuisines: American
Toronto, Canada
“House of the AMAZING EGGS.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2011

Our boy, my wife and I have breakfast at different Bob Evans locations twice a week. We vacation in Tampa Bay three times a year and breakfast at B.E. is a must for us. We've never been disappointed.
Hardworking staff and management. Always friendly. The place is clean and comfortable.
My son loves the pancakes there. They prepare the Country-style eggs Benedict whenever we ask for them, even though they are no longer in the menu. They serve the best eggs I ever had in my life. I had eggs from free range chickens, in small villages in N.America and in Southern Europe. A few were equally good but never better than the Bob Evans eggs.

Marco

• Visited January 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

72% Recommend
Pinellas Park
“Great breakfast. Huge Portions!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2010

We went here for late breakfast, early lunch. There were 9 people in our party. The server was very helpful, quick and friendly. Six people ordered lunch, three ordered breakfast. The portions were huge. Everyone left with a doggie box. My omelette was cooked to perfection and included a order of hash browns and toast. The Taco salad filled and spilled over the plate. The burgers required two hands. The pancakes were giant. Several times we were approached by the manager to make sure we were satisfied. For the size of the portions, the prices were very, very reasonable. It's a Bob Evans afterall. Good old fashioned comfort food.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Seminole, Florida
“Average sort of place”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2007

This is a popular hang out for the folks. It is in my opinion overpriced for the food they serve. Good food just over priced. They are convienent.