“Five reasons I enjoyed lunch at Cheddar's” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Café
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Five reasons I enjoyed lunch at Cheddar's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

1. It's a happening place! Wow, by 11:45 it was jammed - but they seated me right away even though my guest wasn't arriving until 12:00.
2. Cheery atmosphere: Sure, it's new - only been open a few months - but it's clean, well appointed, and tables spaced apart for easy conversation.
3. Service: Our waitress, Jessica, was spot on with proper attention, recommendations, and friendly attention.
4. The food (of course!): The menu is pretty extensive, with soups, salads, appetizers, hearty fare and under-700-calorie fare. I opted for the Baja Chicken which came served piping hot - a plate of well-seasons black beans and rice with flavorful chicken strips atop, adorned by a fresh lime. Portion was perfect.
5. Save the best for last: Oh, the desserts! Don't you sometimes think you should just order dessert and nothing else? Well, Cheddar's makes you feel "not guilty" by offering mini-desserts for 99 cents each. My guest and I both opted for the strawberry cheesecake, which was served in a 3-4" tiny glass and was packed with flavorful cheesecake, fresh strawberries, and whipped cream. It was perfect! Their other choices are a chocolate mousse and key lime pie.

Yes, I look forward to returning and have already recommended it. Try it - hope you enjoy it too.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

75% Recommend
Jacksonville, Florida
“Good choice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

We really enjoyed our lunch here. We started out with a few drinks, the mango mojito was amazing and Texas margarita. The prices were very reasonable. If you like onion rings- I thought these were amazing. For an entree, I got the honey mustard chicken, yum! Waitress Michele was very helpful. Great experience!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Pinellas Park, Florida
“Great new addition to Pinellas Park”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

Great to have this new restaurant in our area. Beautiful building, great food and extra special service. Prices well in line.

Visited June 2013
Noblesville, IN
“Food was great, but atmosphere is strange”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

This Cheddars is like most I have been in. the food is great and the Cookie Monster dessert is fantastic. The atmosphere is strange though. the sound travels way too much in this place. We were about to as to be moved because the people next to us were really loud and used foul language. But, they were getting ready to leave, so we stayed put. It quieted down when they left, but it was still loud in there and there was not very many people in the place. I think another reviewer also mention how loud it was. They need to put something up to dampen the sound. I'd go again.

• Visited June 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Pinellas Park, Florida
“Great food on Park Blvd.!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

I went with a friend during their grand opening week. Since all staff were new, service was a little slow. The menu has something for everyone and the food was excellent. I will go here often!

Visited April 2013