1. It's a happening place! Wow, by 11:45 it was jammed - but they seated me right away even though my guest wasn't arriving until 12:00.
2. Cheery atmosphere: Sure, it's new - only been open a few months - but it's clean, well appointed, and tables spaced apart for easy conversation.
3. Service: Our waitress, Jessica, was spot on with proper attention, recommendations, and friendly attention.
4. The food (of course!): The menu is pretty extensive, with soups, salads, appetizers, hearty fare and under-700-calorie fare. I opted for the Baja Chicken which came served piping hot - a plate of well-seasons black beans and rice with flavorful chicken strips atop, adorned by a fresh lime. Portion was perfect.
5. Save the best for last: Oh, the desserts! Don't you sometimes think you should just order dessert and nothing else? Well, Cheddar's makes you feel "not guilty" by offering mini-desserts for 99 cents each. My guest and I both opted for the strawberry cheesecake, which was served in a 3-4" tiny glass and was packed with flavorful cheesecake, fresh strawberries, and whipped cream. It was perfect! Their other choices are a chocolate mousse and key lime pie.
Yes, I look forward to returning and have already recommended it. Try it - hope you enjoy it too.
If you own or manage Cheddars Pinellas Park Fl, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.