“Nothing to Write Home About” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Soups, Family Fare, Sandwiches
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner
Melbourne, Florida
“Nothing to Write Home About”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

My husband and I went in for dinner on a Friday night. We were the only ones for about a half hour after which four other groups arrived. There is a large one room seating area. The staff was friendly and fast. This is not upscale at all as far as decor, staff, menu, furniture. The menu was large and they have a board with specials listed. We got one of the other specials since the one we chose they didn't have. Disappointing. We both had steak but it was full of gristle. My baked potato wasn't fully cooked. The salad was so-so. The dinner was $11.95 which is about what you'd pay at a higher quality restaurant like Logan's. I wouldn't go again but now when I drive by at least I know what it is. I always wondered.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

St Pete FL
“Cute little local place”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

We went here for breakfast on sunday morning. Staff was friendly and sat us immediately. Their homemade bread was awesome and delicious.....great for sopping up my egg yolks! Bacon was crispy, grits were hot. Coffee was okay...a little weak for me but overall, it came out fast and hot and prices were cheap! Menu looked more Greek than italian as the previous review stated.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Toronto, Canada
“Great little family diner that you'll leave satisfied”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2012

What a stoke of luck it was to find this little gem. We had just mentioned lunch when out of the blue we passed Jessi's. A quick u-turn and we were in. We were greeted by a lovely waitress who looked after us like family and recommended specials that she pointed out as "Very special". And the prices!! Any cheaper and they'd be free. Food quality was great and the place is clean and beautifully decorated in a European style.

• Visited February 2012