“Great experience!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Great experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

Worth the trip, great waitress, good food and very afordable. The food is served buffet style with Rodizio (brazilian style BBQ all kind of meats) for $19.99 per adult and 1/2 price for kids under 12.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Awesome experience!!!! Coming back!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

Loved this place. Food was great, service was great. Nothing fancy about the decor but it honestly doesn't matter. It is a mom & pop type of restaurant and you cant beat the food & price! The authentic Brazilian family that owns it are very friendly. You feel like you are in Brazil, the meat is awesome, the drinks, the service. Can't wait to be back. Definitely recommend to all !!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Absolutely worth the visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

This was the BEST Meal we had on vacation. We called ahead for reservations. When we walked in we were met by the owner. We told him we had reservations and he took us to our table. The waitress came by and greated me by name. The owner explained everything to us. He was so kind. The waitress was SUPER and the chef Awesome. We loved this place. It was not fancy. Kinda of like home feeling.

The food was OUTSTANDING. The meats were so tender and delicious. The owner came by after each meat and asked us what we thought. The Garlic Steak was Yum Yum. The make Home Made sausage and I could have devoured all of it. So good. They have 9 different meats including lamb. Sirloin, filet, chicken and pork.

We were so impressed with the hospitality and left stuffed. It is all you can eat and for 19.99 per person it was well worth it. Waitress kept our drinks full and was so polite.

I would recommend this resturant to anyone visiting the St. Pete area. Minutes from the beaches.

Again such an Awesome place to bring the family on vacation.

Visited July 2013
Tampa Bay
“Great taste experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

This restaurant is easy to miss, in the corner of a strip shopping center. Glad that I didn't miss it! This was not my first experience with a Brazilian steakhouse, and this one compared favorably, especially for a small establishment. The small buffet is available alone or with the rodizio. I intended to show restraint on the buffet so that I could sample the entire rodizio, but the items were irresistible. I really enjoyed the tangy eggplant salad and the Greek-type ground beef dish with eggplant. The breaded boneless chicken with gravy was also a hit. I passed on the yellow rice, black beans, plaintains and other items with which I was already familiar. The soup choice, apparently barley, was excellent but I was unable to finish it due to sampling the meat portions frequently brought to the table. These included prime rib, sirloin steak, garlic steak, lamb, chicken wrapped with bacon, filet mignon with bacon, sausage, lamb and parmesan pork loin. The meat was well seasoned and a bit salty, but this was not an issue for me. A homemade sauce for the meat occupies each table and is perfect for a rich taste that is not overpowering. There is a small dessert menu that includes flan. We were able to use $2.00 coupons for each person in the group, obtained from the Web site as well as from a discount circular. The rodizio price of $19.99 apparently will be offered to seniors for $12.99 on certain nights beginning in June.

Service was very attentive and the owner himself makes sure that everyone is familiar with the rodizio and happy with the meal. I will definitely be returning. The restaurant appeared to have a lot of regulars, and children were welcome.

Visited May 2013
Tampa, Florida, United States
“Authentic and fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

My family loves Brazilian steakhouses, and we've been to several across the country. Terra Mar happens to be very convenient because it is in the center of the county. The food is always excellent, served by authentic gauchos. I wouldn't call it 'fine dining', but it really is a great place to bring the family or a group.

• Visited May 2013