“AWESOME FOOD” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 39 Restaurants in Perry
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Seafood, Pasta
Good for: Entertaining clients, Romantic, Large groups, Families with children, Doing business, Special occasions
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Perry, Florida
“AWESOME FOOD”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

I would have given Mama's 5 stars except sometimes at lunch the wait time for your food almost is longer than a hour lunch so your really pressed for time. Other than that I love everything I have had here.....specially the Tomato Basil Soup and the Friday Shrimp Wrap special!!

Visited September 2013
Jrgodman, Owner at Mama's Italian Family Restaurant, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Thank you for taking time to write this review. I am very pleased that you enjoy our restaurant and more importantly the quality of our food. I am happy to tell you that we have added additional staffing (servers and cooks) on all shifts to ensure a timely dining experience as well. I apologize for any delays you have experienced in the past, rest assured we are working hard to ensure Mama's Italian offers the best dining experience in all aspects.
My name is J.R. and I would love to say hello the next time you stop in to see us.

“Excelent”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

We had the works pizza and it was GREAT glad we picked here to eat. Service was very good nice and friendly. Thanks

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Thank you for choosing Mama's Italian, and taking time to write a review of your experience, we were very pleased to serve you. Have a safe trip on the rest of your journey, and the next time you are in the area stop in and say hello. Your server asked me to pass along her gratitude as well, Thank You.
England
“Really good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

Stopped here for a late lunch. The food was very good and the portions were large. I had chicken linguine Alfredo and it was excellent with succulent chicken pieces, fresh broccoli and a lovely light creamy sauce. Try to leave room for dessert as they looked and smelled fabulous. I was very sorry to have to say no as I was so full after the salad and main course! Easy to find on the main highway.

Visited May 2013
Jrgodman, Owner at Mama's Italian Family Restaurant, responded to this review, June 29, 2013
Thank you stopping by and taking the time to write this nice review. I am very glad you enjoyed your visit and hope to see you the next time you are coming thru our town. And you did miss out a little, our desserts are great. "life is short, EAT DESSERT FIRST"
Hawthorne, Florida
“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

Great food, especially the lasagna. Our party of 7 arrived at 9 pm as they were about to close, after driving 20 min from Keaton Beach. The owner and staff was overwhelming accommodating and stayed open for us, and made our dining experience great. Always worth a stop!

Visited April 2013
Thank you for Stopping to see us. No matter the time, if I have food to serve no-one leaves Mama's Hungry. I live to make people HAPPY with great food and great service. Have a great day and thank you again for taking the time to write us about your visit.
“Home made taste at a local restaurant.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

Ate here on our way through Perry. Food was excellent! Staff very friendly. Little small town atmosphere.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
I am so glad you enjoyed your visit with us. Stop and see us your next time through town, we would love to see you again.