I stayed here last year. I cant imagine a better deal. I am going to Pensacola again in June and I am getting rooms elsewhere for $40 per night, because we have a friends and family discount there. I almost want to pay the extra $18 per night to have the convenience of the kitchen in my room at Extended Stay America. I really enjoyed my stay at ESA but I want to be honest and tell you its minor downsides. One morning (8AM) one of the staff members was outside my room in the parking lot blaring his music while waxing his car. Luckily, it was a good song that I had never heard before that I wanted to keep listening to. Another one is that it is about 10-15 minutes away from any beaches. This was not a problem for me but to some it might be. In conclusion I really enjoyed my stay here and would recommend it to anyone (young adults, couples, families, and older people). Don't let my complaints stop you (they're so minor!), I will one day again go to this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Pensacola - University Mall Hotel Pensacola
- Extended Stayamerica Pensacola - University Mall Hotel
- Extended Stay America Pensacola
- Extended Stay Pensacola
- Extended Stayamerica Pensacola
- Pensacola Extended Stay
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Extended Stay, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Extended Stay America - Pensacola - University Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.