There for Thanksgiving and had a great stay. We delt with a lady named Felicia and a man named Mike that was the manager. They were very friendly and seemed to really know their job. It was a very smooth process to check in and out. Very quick but didnt feel rushed. The room was in great condition and the area was very quiet. This hotel is pet friendly even if we dont have pets..you couldn't tell there were pets there either by smell or noise. Nice little bonus was the kitchen area down to the dishes and little hot pad and dish towels. Better than some hotels that just put a bathroom hand towel there. We will for sure be back!
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Pensacola - University Mall Hotel Pensacola
- Extended Stayamerica Pensacola - University Mall Hotel
- Extended Stay America Pensacola
- Extended Stay Pensacola
- Extended Stayamerica Pensacola
- Pensacola Extended Stay
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Extended Stay, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Extended Stay America - Pensacola - University Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.