After reading all the terrible reviews here on trip advisor, i decided to give this hotel a try.
Hey was just for one nite on my way from Miami to Houston.
Ok i have to admit, the hotel is old, VERY OLD, is it dirty? yes, but not that bad.
I paid on priceline 35 dlls, so you get what you paid
Carpet is filthy, but not gross. there's a mini kitchen in the room that i didnt use. Bed was old, and i slept over the bedspread because i didnt wanted to be bitten by bed bugs i read from previous tripadvisor reviews. Luckily i didnt receive any bite.
I recommend this hotel only if it is for an overnight stay.
Its not that bad at all, just be prepared for anything and youll be fine.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Pensacola - University Mall Hotel Pensacola
- Extended Stayamerica Pensacola - University Mall Hotel
- Extended Stay America Pensacola
- Extended Stay Pensacola
- Extended Stayamerica Pensacola
- Pensacola Extended Stay
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Extended Stay, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Extended Stay America - Pensacola - University Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.