After traveling from Jackson, MS to Pensacola in some of the worst weather we've ever been in, we had the good fortune to use your facility in Pensacola. The young lady behind the desk, Angelo, (not mispelled, her name is Angelo) was a delight at the end of a miserable day. She was polite, knowledgeable, courteous and well informed as to locations of food and drink.
Had I still been in the corporate world, I'd have hired her away from you on the spot !!!
She is everything that customer service should be and you are very lucky to have her in your employ.
Guests of Marriott.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn By Marriott Pensacola Hotel
- Fairfield Inn By Marriott Pensacola Hotel Pensacola
- Fairfield Inn Pensacola
- Fairfield Pensacola
- Pensacola Fairfield Inn
- Pensacola Fairfield
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located at exit 13 off of I-10 and within a short drive, explore the sugar white sands of the Gulf of Mexico, the Naval Aviation Museum, or the Historic downtown waterfront. Just minutes away is the Pensacola Regional Airport, 3 colleges including UWF, PCC, PJC and 2 area hospitals - West Florida and Sacred Heart. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Fairfield Inn by Marriott Pensacola reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.