This is just a standard hotel. It has a few positives and a few negatives. However we were stunned by the HIGH level of customer service and attention to customer details. Every member of the staff was friendly, attentive, and wonderful. It definitely helped us overlook some of the negative aspects of the hotel.
Pros: Clean rooms, nice beds, great breakfast selections
Cons: Carpet, tubs/showers, curtains, bedding, needs updating. The pool was not heated and was FREEZING! The breakfast area was very crowded and did not include enough seating for everyone.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn By Marriott Pensacola Hotel Pensacola
- Fairfield Inn By Marriott Pensacola Hotel
- Fairfield Inn Pensacola
- Fairfield Pensacola
- Pensacola Fairfield Inn
- Pensacola Fairfield
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located at exit 13 off of I-10 and within a short drive, explore the sugar white sands of the Gulf of Mexico, the Naval Aviation Museum, or the Historic downtown waterfront. Just minutes away is the Pensacola Regional Airport, 3 colleges including UWF, PCC, PJC and 2 area hospitals - West Florida and Sacred Heart. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Fairfield Inn by Marriott Pensacola reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.