Going from Orlando to New Orleans we stayed at the hotel for one night. It's right of the I-10 and nearby some restaurants and shops.
The hotel is old but the rooms are renovated, a big room with a nice bathroom, LCD TV, mini fridge and coffeemaker. I would have given 4 stars but the ventilation of the bathroom kept on going for the whole night and there was no way of stopping it.
The breakfast was average like any other highway fairfield inn. It helped us that is 15 min from the NAS museum.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn By Marriott Pensacola Hotel Pensacola
- Fairfield Inn By Marriott Pensacola Hotel
- Fairfield Inn Pensacola
- Fairfield Pensacola
- Pensacola Fairfield Inn
- Pensacola Fairfield
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located at exit 13 off of I-10 and within a short drive, explore the sugar white sands of the Gulf of Mexico, the Naval Aviation Museum, or the Historic downtown waterfront. Just minutes away is the Pensacola Regional Airport, 3 colleges including UWF, PCC, PJC and 2 area hospitals - West Florida and Sacred Heart. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Fairfield Inn by Marriott Pensacola reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.