“Convenient and impressive” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Pensacola Airport (Cordova Mall Area)

Save Saved
You added Hampton Inn Pensacola Airport (Cordova Mall Area) to your Saves list
Hampton Inn Pensacola Airport (Cordova Mall Area)
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2187 Airport Blvd, Pensacola, FL 32504   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Double HHonors Points
Ranked #3 of 61 hotels in Pensacola
Atlanta, Georgia
“Convenient and impressive”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

We had to catch an early morning flight from Pensacola and decided to spend the night in a nearby hotel. The location of the Hampton Inn couldn’t be better, literally at the entrance to the airport. Even though it’s practically walkable, the hotel offers a shuttle service starting as early as 4am.

I was totally impressed by the hotel. It looked brand new but turns out it was remodeled and upgraded in August with a great design aesthetic. The business center, just past the main desk, is one of the best I’ve encountered. There’s a monitor listing flight and departure information for all airlines, just like you see at the airport. Granite countertops hold two business computers with ergonomic keyboards and mouse pads, plus printers and any business supply you might need. Very professional.

Also just off the lobby was a cool space that looked like a lounge, with televisions, sofas and comfortable chairs, a cozy relaxing space. But in the morning, it doubled as café seating for the complimentary breakfast. If your schedule doesn’t mesh with breakfast hours, just ask for a breakfast bag to go. There’s also a small market space next to the front desk that’s stocked with snacks and drinks for sale.

Our room was pretty standard, but totally cute, spacious and newly furnished in soothing colors. The credenza/dresser housed a television, microwave and mini refrigerator. There was an easy chair and floor lamp and a table that served as a desk. There were lots of outlets at the desk and the nightstand for any number of electronic devices. There is even a touch of whimsy with the door number signage.

The bathroom was also unique with a free standing granite top table that was the counter. There was lots of space to spread out toiletries and cosmetics with enough room leftover for a coffee maker. The bottom was open for even more storage. On the wall was a neat piece with individual cubes and cubby holes for towels.

You can’t go wrong choosing the Hampton Inn Airport in Pensacola. All the little details left a great impression and made me rethink the whole brand in a more positive light.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

205 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Roatan, Honduras
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

We have stayed here several times when flying into or out of Pensacola/Atlanta. This is a great place to stay. Quiet. Speedy airport shuttle pickup. Very nice breakfast. Friendly, attentive front desk employees. The breakfast attendant was also very pleasant and helpful.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Winter Garden, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Although recently updated, this hotel is tired and dated. The HVAC systems are loud, and the rooms look dated. My shower could barely work property due to cheap shower head. The lighting in the room was poor, and they used different colored light bulbs in the various lamps creating a very cheap look

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonGeneralMgr, General Manager at Hampton Inn Pensacola Airport (Cordova Mall Area), responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your concerns with me. We apologize for the quality of services you received during your recent stay. It is certainly not a standard at my property.

We are working with our maintenance team to address your concerns about the HVAC system and shower-head in your guest bathroom and regret that it was not fixed sooner.

We'll be sure to keep your suggestions for refresh opportunities in mind and will look into our guest suites' lighting as we ensure the comfort of our guests.

Please accept my sincerest apologies for any disappointments we have caused you. We hope you will consider staying with us at again the next time you return to the area.

If you would like to further discuss your stay with me, please do not hesitate to hesitate contact me at any time,

(850) 478 1123
Fairhope, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This hotel is immediately next to the Pensacola airport. They offer a very nice shuttle to and from the airport starting at 4 am. The hotel is clean and quiet. We have stayed there several times. It is so convenient to stay one night and leave your car there while you are on a trip.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Crowley, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This place was great, room was nice, I stayed with my wife and 4 kids. One room with two queen beds was a little crowded for six people, but, it served our needs. There is a surplus of places to eat around there and we were impressed by the mix of different types of dining, coffee places, and the mall as well as grocery stores. Very convenient location. My only complaint would have been the people in the room next door were incredibly loud, but the hotel had nothing to do with that. It was a good experience overall.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Walden, Tenn
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

Hampton's formula is a good one for business and leisure travelers. The rooms are well appointed, the breakfast is always good, and the amenities such as pool, fitness room, internet are usually top notch. All of this is true at the Pensacola Airport property. What makes this an above average stay is the quality of the service. All personnel are personable and efficient (obviously well screened and trained) and everything in the hotel is well maintained.

If you like the Hampton formula you will love this property, located adjacent to the airport and within a mile of a large commercial district with a decent selection of chain restaurants

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
HamptonGeneralMgr, General Manager at Hampton Inn Pensacola Airport (Cordova Mall Area), responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Dear Civilwarguy,

Thank you so much for commenting on our hotel! I am happy to hear that you were pleased with the accommodations at my hotel!

Outstanding customer service is our number one goal, and I am so pleased to hear that you noticed the efforts of my staff! We strive to deliver exceptional service where everything exceeds our guests needs and expectations!

Hopefully we can welcome you back in the near future! Below is my contact information, if there is anything else I can do for you!

Warm Regards,
(850) 478 1123 x505
Coral Springs, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

I stayed here at The Hampton Inn earlier this week for work. It basically sits at the entrance to the airport and not close to the beach should that be your destination. There are plenty of nearby restaurants and a mall should you need something you forgot as I did on this trip. The Hampton Inn check-in process was swift and easy. The front desk clerk was polite and pointed out the happy hour of free beer/wine and apps as well as breakfast hours. My room was behind the elevators and while it really did not bother me the first night, I did get my room changed without issue from the front desk who was again swift to change my room. The rooms were clean and had plenty of work space to lay out my laptop and paperwork. The bathrooms were clean and the beds comfortable. The happy hour was for 2 hours and plenty of guest attended. I wanted water for the room after and went to buy some from the front desk and the desk clerk suggested I take some free bottled water from the happy hour. Duh!. Anyway, that little pointer will stick with me when considering a return to Pensacola.The breakfast was your standard fare and the staff certainly was friendly and helpful so be sure to show your appreciation. I will probably stay here next time as opposed to my other hotels choices in the nearby area.

Room Tip: select a room not near the elevator