“Great for Business” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Pensacola Airport (Cordova Mall Area)

Save Saved
You added Hampton Inn Pensacola Airport (Cordova Mall Area) to your Saves list
Hampton Inn Pensacola Airport (Cordova Mall Area)
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2187 Airport Blvd, Pensacola, FL 32504   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Double HHonors Points
Ranked #3 of 60 hotels in Pensacola
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
“Great for Business”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

You cans see it from the airport and it was 1 block away from where we conducted our business. Nice rooms and comfortable beds as always. No complaints at all. Most people would stay at the beach and I would too, but we had things to do right where we were and needed to fly the next day very early.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Catherine M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Pensacola Airport (Cordova Mall Area), responded to this review, April 8, 2013
Hello Gina M,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel. We think you summed it up in those few sentences about our hotel. We are near the airport and our shuttle can take you up to a mile radius around the hotel which includes the airport. We hope to see you here again the next time you need to conduct business.

253 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Selma, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

I always stay at Hampton Inn, They are beautifull clean facilities, and kind staff. We chose this Hampton because it was right next to the airport and we were only staying two night. It was very clean and the staff were all very courteous and friendly. The free airport shuttle was nice as well. The breakfast was really good as we were only expecting continental but they had eggs, sausage and waffles...

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Hello Bobby J,

Thank you for taking the time to complete your review about our hotel. Your kind words regarding the staff will be brought up during our next Employee Luncheon. We love what we do and I think it shows in our work. Hampton Inn's are really working hard on keeping the breakfast up to date and with a wide variety of different options. We hope you will choose use again the next time you are in Pensacola.
Raleigh, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

I like Hampton Inns and look for them anywhere I stay on personal business. I was in Pensacola for 3 nights in February, and I found this Hampton to live up to my expectations. The room was clean, the bathroom had plenty of towels, and I loved that my room had not only a couch, but a microwave and fridge.

I used the gym every day that I was there and it was fine. I only wish it had been air conditioned.

As always, they serve something for everybody at breakfast -- and I was able to stay on my low carb diet with their offerings. I especially love that they offer fresh, hot coffee 24/7.

The staff were alway helpful and accommodating.

I really liked being near the airport, as I had to return a rental car and catch a very early morning flight. Car rental return was a piece of cake! I always travel with a sleep sound machine, so I never heard any planes while I slept, so I got peaceful rest while I was there.

The hotel is centrally located to everything, so you can't go wrong selecting this hotel for your stay in Pensacola.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Catherine M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Pensacola Airport (Cordova Mall Area), responded to this review, February 25, 2013
Hello nose4roses,

Thank you for the review of your most recent stay at our property. We are currently renovating our workout room and it will be double in size and will have its own AC unit. We will also have new cardio equipment and free weights. Our staff understands the importance of guests who have flights and we try to make everything as easy as possible for our guests. I hope you will choose us the next time you are in Pensacola.

Hudson, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

What started as a hectic, stressful day ended up being a pretty great day! We were booked on a 9:00am flight out of Pennsacola, and after being loaded on the plane, were told to unload. We waited 4 hours in line to get rerouted, and were told our flight would be the next day. The airline put us up in this hotel, which was beautiful, and very accommodating. I was traveling with my two children, and they gave us a suite with 2 queen beds in one room, and pull out sofa in a living room, that was attached to a full kitchen. The front desk has free movies to take back to your room, and there is free popcorn in kitchen too! They have a basketball court, and the kids headed out there while I grabbed a cup of coffee, that is offered in the gorgeous lobby all day long, and then I found a lounge chair by the pool and watched them play. The outdoor pool was very clean, and when the kids were done with basketball, they took a swim. The water was cool, but they were brave, and enjoyed a few minutes anyway. A free hotel shuttle took me to a nearby grocery store so I could get some food and snacks for the evening. I called when done shopping, and he was back to get me within a couple minutes. Very nice service Hampton Inn!!! We snuggled on the couch and watched a movie in the evening. The free hot breakfast was up and running when we got to the lobby at 6:00am. The shuttle was sitting outside, and we hopped on after breakfast, and were there in a snap. I can't say enough good about this hotel. The staff was friendly all over this hotel. Would definitely recommend to stay here!!!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Dear Jilly070,

Thank you for the excellent review of our hotel. I think you pretty much summed up everything that we offer at our hotel, so thanks. We appreciate your feedback and I will pass along your review to my staff. We hope the next time you need to stay in Pensacola you will choose us again.

Edgewater, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

We chose this Hampton because it was right next to the airport and we were only staying one night. It was very clean and the staff were all very courteous and friendly. The free airport shuttle was nice as well. The breakfast was really good as we were only expecting continental but they had eggs, sausage and waffles. I would recommend this Hampton Inn.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Hello OCPEEPS,

Thank you for the great review of the hotel. We value your opinion and we are thrilled that you had a great stay. I will pass along the wonderful comments about the breakfast to our staff. We hope to see you again soon the next time you are in Pensacola.

West Palm Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

Very quite concrete floors. Parking lot was full but never heard anyone else. Staff was pleasant and welcoming. If your in the area take the time to go to Gulf Breeze Beach. Along Pickens Rd one of the most amazing beaches and sunset.

• Stayed February 2013
Hello Eric D,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the review about your stay. We appreciate your feedback and opinion regarding your stay. Pensacola does have the best beaches with crystal blue water. Fort Pickens is a great place to visit while you are in Pensacola; it is in my top 3 places to visit.

Thanks again,
CT
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

Stayed here late December 2012 with family for one night due to early flight out in am. Great location. Great staff. Dropped off rental car at airport the evening before and shuttle picked me up within minutes. Hotel is 2 minutes from terminal. I have stayed at many hotels all over the world and I would rank the staff at this value priced hotel right up with the best and most expensive locations. The front desk staff as well as the shuttle staff were polite, helpful with questions and just seemed nice and not bothered with the usual minor issues (shuttle times, breakfast, delivery menus) ect. The room was average size, but clean, modern and had nice beds. We would definitely stay here again and recommend this hotel to anyone traveling in or out of Pensacola airport. Only thing on wish list would be an indoor pool.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Catherine M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Pensacola Airport (Cordova Mall Area), responded to this review, January 8, 2013
Hello jmfinkmd,

Wow, thank you for the wonderful review of our hotel. The Hampton Brand has always been a strong & innovative brand that delivers on service and product and I feel our team delivers this to each guest. We hope to see you the next time you need to fly into or out of Pensacola.

Been to Hampton Inn Pensacola Airport (Cordova Mall Area)? Share your experiences!