“Superb customer service” 4 of 5 stars
Review of MainStay Suites Pensacola, FL

You added MainStay Suites Pensacola, FL to your Saves list
MainStay Suites Pensacola, FL
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   7230 Plantation Road, Pensacola, FL 32504 (Formerly InnPlace Suites Pensacola)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #21 of 61 Hotels in Pensacola
Houston, Texas, United States
“Superb customer service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

We stayed at Mainstay Pensacola for five nights. The room was of adequate size and comfortable. The appliances in the kitchen were stailess steel and nice. The kitchen had a microwave/grill oven, a full-size stove, and a refrigerator. The hot breakfast was good. The wall-mounted hair dryer in our room did not work, but they came to replace it right away after we reported the problem. The lights on the mini basketball/tennis court did not work, and they said the bulb had been on order for a few days. They have exceptional customer service. Swtiching and asking for more bath towels was never a problem. I was most impressed when we were checking out, I reported that we could not find my daughter's ring, which was special to her. The front desk hostess (I believe her name was Nora) asked me to wait for a few minutes and sked a worker to immediately go to the room to look for it. Even though the worker did not find it, Nora called my cell phone thirty minutes after we left Pensacola and told me the cleaning crew had found the ring. Since I was already more than thirty miles away, she offered to send it to us by mail. Yesterday, my daughter told me in excitement that she had received the ring in the mail. We really appreciate the excellent customer service. Thank you Nora! Thank you Mainstay!

Room Tip: Before I went, I read that if you stayed close to the pool it would be loud. But when we got there...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
MainStayPensacola, Manager at MainStay Suites Pensacola, FL, responded to this review, August 22, 2012
Hello Rich01118...We are so glad you chose our MainStay Suites for your stay in Pensacola. Thank you for your kind comments about the hotel and our team here at MainStay. It really gets the team here fired up each time they see comments from more satisfied guests. I am glad your daughter's ring was found quickly and returned safely. Nora and everyone here does a great job taking care of our guests. Our best reward is when we hear that you will definitely return to our hotel when you visit Pensacola again.

Please let us know when you will be returning and we will gladly make the reservation for you.

Thank you again from Team MainStay Suites in Pensacola.

Paul Blake
850-479-1000

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012 via mobile

I stayed here because I was traveling with dogs. It was very nice and clean. I would stay here again. My only complaint was that for a pet friendly hotel, I thought they would have more little trash cans to encourage people to pick up after there dogs. The closest outdoor trash cans were by the pool. But I was very impressed by the cleanliness. There was no pet smell or anything!

• Stayed August 2012
Hello again Shiner09.

Thank you so much for choosing MainStay Suites for your recent visit to Pensacola. We appreciate you GREAT comments about our "CLEAN & FRIENDLY" hotel with "HUGE ROOMS". I am so glad that you and your dogs found your accommodations comfortable. Kind comments like yours really make our team here happy, especially when we know that you will stay with us on return visits to the area.
Please do not hesitate to call when you will be in Pensacola next, and we will look forward to reserving your suite at a great rate.

Thank you again from Team MainStay Suites in Pensacola.

Paul Blake
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

We stayed at the MainStay Suites for 5 nights in July. What a nice home away from home! The rooms are very spacious. My family of 5 had enough room to stretch out and never feel crowded like we do at regular motels. The closet space and kitchen were a huge plus. We also enjoyed the pool and basketball court as well as the guest laundry. The breakfast was really good and we loved that the menu changed daily. No complaints from our family, we will definitely stay again when visiting Pensacola.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012 via mobile

From Houston on our way to cruise from Orlando, driving. Hotel was booked thru AAA. My first impression was "thank God!" There was 4 of us and the room was spacious. Things that were important to us; two double beds, flatscreen tv, full kitchen (stove, fridge, sink). There was a fireplace, but no need to use. Room was clean and the request for more towels and bedding was not denied. My mom did not like the fact that there were not any plastic cups in the bathrooms to rinse your mouth after brushing. She did say the grounds were nicely manicured and the staff were very friendly and willing to serve. It appears that pets may be welcomed since a guest was walking her beagle. The pool was very popular and inviting. Parking is a little strange with all parking on one side of the property. We stayed in room 700 section on the back side of the property. Breakfast was more than pastries. The waffle making machine was great. Scrambled eggs and pan sausage was replenished quickly! Overall a very nice stay! We were pleased!!

• Stayed August 2012
Hi again Tarloward...

Thank you so much for your kind remarks about MainStay Suites in Pensacola. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Nice comments like yours about SPACIOUS ROOMS and GREAT BREAKFAST go a long way towards rewarding TEAM MAINSTAY as they realize satisfied guests will be more likely to come visit us again.

Please do not hesitate to call me when you will be in the area again. I will be glad to reserve your suite at our best rate available.

Thank you again!

Paul Blake and Team MainStay Suites Pensacola
Baker, Louisiana, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

My overall stay was nice. But there are some problems they need to fix. 1. I emailed them to contact them about a problem I had when paying for the room. I left my email and phone number, no one never contacted me back, 2. Parking lot and pool area is small, pool area and tennis area need upgrading, no tissue in bathrooms, blow dryer holder in bathroom was really dusty, behind the sofa bed and wall bed there was large clutter of dust, food and fur ball looked as if it has not been cleaned behind those areas in a decade, sofa bed mattress was old, lumpy and hard in certain spots, the blankets had a very musty odor to them as if they has not been washed in a very very long time, did not used them, pillows was way to soft and stove did not have a fan to blow the heat when the stove is on. Breakfast sitting area is same, people had to stand and eat, breakfast was very good with a good variety to choose from, the rooms is spacious but can use a very good cleaning with new sofa bed and wall bed mattress, stove need fans and tissue should be placed in the bathrooms.

Laguna Vista, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

We stayed here with 4 adults and 3 kids on our way home from Disneyworld. Our suite was HUGE - a two-story loft with plenty of sleeping space for everyone. The beds were comfortable and clean, the kitchen was full-sized and fully stocked, and overall we had a wonderful, restful night's sleep.

The staff was incredibly nice and helpful, the pool was small but fun and well-maintained, and breakfast was good.

We would stay here again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Hello again Amy B from MainStay Suites in Pensacola. We are so glad that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us during your visit in July. TEAM MAINSTAY was really excited with your comment that "YOUR FAMILY WOULD STAY WITH US AGAIN IN A HEARTBEAT" !!!.

Please do not hesitate to call us when you will be returning to Pensacola and I will reserve your suite at the best rate that is available.

Thank you again.
Paul Blake and Team MainStay
North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

We stayed at this hotel for 6 nights while in Pensacola for a 12u Baseball World Series. The size of the rooms was awesome!! Our family of four had no problem at all spending a week comfortable in the room. They were VERY sapcious. Our friends also stayed here and they stayed in the Executive King Suite. It was VERY large also. The king bed and bath was upstairs and downstairs there was a full kitchen with a murphy wall bed and sleeper sofa. The kitchens had EVERYTHING we needed for our stay. The staff was very friendly and it was nice that they had a nice pool, basketball/volleyball court. and gas grills. The FREE breakfast was also wonderful....hot items every morning and a great variety. The rooms were very clean even though they didn't offer a daily maid service. But we didn't mind taking our soiled towels and exchanging them daily because all the other features far exceeded our expectations. If we travel to Pensecola again, there is no doubt....we will stay here again!!!!

Room Tip: We stayed in Room 513 (Double bed suite). Our room had a huge window that viewed the pool and b-bal...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Been to MainStay Suites Pensacola, FL? Share your experiences!