“Fun atmosphere” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Fast Food
Pensacola, Florida
“Fun atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012

I enjoy going to the Five Sisters - i.e. the waffles and fried chicken....YUM! They always have a great band playing and I head they have a murder mystery dinner - i have got to get in on that!

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Pensacola, Florida
“Five Sisters Blues Cafe will take your blues away”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2012

This place is Great! The food was delicious, the staff was fantastic, the music was so good we had to get up in the middle of dinner to dance. Had a fabulous time at the Five Sister Blues Cafe!

• Visited April 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
tennessee
“lunch was great ! dinner was not”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2011

Lunch was wonderful...service was attentive, I had stuffed flounder with cheese grits and coleslaw. The flounder was fresh, stuffing was shrimp and crab. It had a good sauce. Grits were creamy & coleslaw good also. Friend had shrimp basket and also enjoyed her meal. We were happy with our lunch & decided to return for dinner. Unfortunately dinner was not as good as lunch. I had a broiled platter of scallops, crab claws and grouper. The dish was fresh and hot but was greasy and overseasoned. I ate the scallops and fish as I could drain them. The crab claws were tiny and not very good. I could not finish them as they didn't taste right. My friend had pasta with shrimp and scallops...well TWO scallops and shrimp...she enjoyed her meal but was disappointed that she more pasta than seafood. I would recommend going to Triggers for lunch and skip dinner.

• Visited July 2011