“Special treat from the usual business stay...” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Noble Manor Bed and Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Pensacola
Noble Manor Bed and Breakfast
You added Noble Manor Bed and Breakfast to your Saves list
110 W. Strong St., Pensacola, FL 32501   |
Ranked #1 of 8 Pensacola B&B and Inns
Saint Augustine, Florida
“Special treat from the usual business stay...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

Most B&B visitors are truly visitors, and I have no doubt that The Noble Manor is outstanding in that arena. Bob and Bonnie are delightful! For me, travel is a necessity of work. The Noble Manor Inn is also a wonderful choice for weekday business travelers. What a pleasant change from hotel chains - just pulling down the long driveway (into nice off-road parking) and looking over the manicured gardens takes the daytime stress away. My room was very nicely appointed (painted a beautiful chocolate color that I wish to use in my own home). WIFI is included and worked perfectly. Everything was super clean from linens to floorboards - and I felt "at home" throughout the turn-of-the-century home. Breakfast was amazing! I will assuredly be visiting again and again; it's a hidden treasure if you frequent Pensacola.

Room Tip: The carriage house provides for more privacy, but I enjoyed the treetop views from one of the upstai...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
erie
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

We love our stay at the Noble Manor. Bonnie provides a great atmosphere that is warm, friendly, and relaxing. The inn is within walking distance to the downtown shops, bars, and restaurants. Bonnie gave us recommendations on which places to eat and visit and the best routes to get to them. Every recommendation was perfect for our needs. The manor's rooms were well decorated and comfortable. Although the manor was full, we didn't hear or see other patrons until the next morning at breakfast. The breakfast was delicious and consisted of eggs Benedict with fresh fruit. Bonnie prepared it fresh when we arrived at the table. We look forward to planning another trip to this area and staying here again.

• Stayed September 2012
Orange Park, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

My husband and I are soon to have our first child and we wanted to get away one last time before the craziness begins. So to celebrate our 2 year anniversary we were referred to this Bed and Breakfast by some friends of ours. It was wonderful! We rented the Carriage House from 8/12-8/16/12. It was clean, comfortable, and private. Bonnie took good care of us. Our trash was emptied everyday, she cooked a healthy and hearty breakfast every morning, and provided us with maps and directions of things to do in the area. It was all worth every penny and would definitely recommend their Bed and Breakfast to anyone!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

My family had the pleasure of staying at the Noble Manor Inn for our son's wedding! Bonnie & Bob are wonderful hosts and made us all feel like we owned the place (which we kind of did for the weekend as we booked all 5 rooms!) Each room was a treat in itself with luxurious bedding & towels and very well appointed with beautiful furnishings! The breakfasts each morning were divine & Bonnie even hosted a brunch for the groom and groomsmen on the day of the wedding that included mimosas, several different quiches, breads, and fruit. A wonderful pre-wedding feast for us all to enjoy! Bonnie also accomodated one guest's request with a special cheese-free quiche. I would recommend staying with at this inn without any reservation!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Natchez, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

My boyfriend and I live in different states, so we decided to meet halfway at Pensacola for a long weekend. He chose the Noble Manor, and we couldn’t have been more pleased with the decision. Ms. Bonnie is awesome. She welcomed us in, gave us a quick tutorial, and left my boyfriend and me alone to reconnect. Our room was clean, quiet, spacious and pretty. The bathroom was stocked with everything we needed, with plush towels and a nice shower. We enjoyed use of the hot tub that night, and the next morning we were treated to fantastic pecan French toast with fresh fruit, hot coffee and juice. (And the next day a loaded quiche sided with blueberries, cream and banana bread.) Ms. Bonnie was helpful with restaurant and entertainment suggestions. We felt comfortable to come and go as we pleased. The rest of the weekend exceeded our expectations, and the folks we met over breakfast were friendly and fun. I have been to Pensacola previously, but stayed at the high rise condos. Staying at the Noble Manor was a far better, more intimate and sane experience for the same, or better, price. We would definitely recommend a stay. It was the perfect, romantic home base for our trip. Thank you, Bob and Bonnie.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Lafayette, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

Just got back from a weekend trip to Pensacola, where my wife and I spent two great nights at the Noble Manor (7/20-7/22/12). A jewel of a place run by Bob and Bonnie - gracious hosts that bent over backwards to ensure we had a great visit. They set up our reservations at Global Grill in advance (a real treat considering it was Gallery night on Palafox!) and pointed us in all the right directions for attractions. Fueled by a gourmet breakfast each morning (still smiling from the Praline French Toast on Sunday), we were able to hit the beach early on Saturday and the Naval Air Museum on Sunday. Both were only a short drive (under 1/2 hour) from this Strong St. residence, which is located in a quiet neighborhood perched on a hill just north of Historic Pensacola and its great restaurants. Following dinner each night (I recommend Dharma Blue for sushi), we were able to retreat to the hot tub and enjoy some major relaxation time by ourselves before retiring to our comfortable and spacious quarters. We stayed in the Tribeca Room, which had its own private bathroom - though it was across the hall. Nevertheless, the hosts provided large, comfy robes that only accentuated the comfort. Although the inn was full, we never were disturbed by any of the other guests - impressive for an older house. Bob and Bonnie have clearly poured their hearts into this wonderful B&B. We will definitely stay here again on any return trip to Pensacola. We only hope that all the great reviews on TripAdvisor won't mean that we can't find a vacancy! Still, we appreciate learning about the gems from here, so we wanted to share this great find as well.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

Noble Manor is the best Bed and Breakfast I have ever visited. The historic home is decorated beautifully, no detail overlooked. We were greeted and given information on the town and where to eat. Water, tea, coffee are available at any time. I loved our room The Becall, spacious, quiet, and super clean. Bonnie and Bob made the best breakfasts and coffee. This Bed and Breakfast is unique in that it has a pool and hot tub, which were wonderful after a day on the beach. I was very sad to leave, but I will be back next summer for sure!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Noble Manor Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!