“Amazing experience!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Noble Manor Bed and Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Pensacola
Noble Manor Bed and Breakfast
110 W. Strong St., Pensacola, FL 32501   |
Ranked #1 of 8 Pensacola B&B and Inns
Norway
“Amazing experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2011

I just spent four days at this wonderful B&B. My work requires me to travel all around the world, so I've done my share of great hotels. However, nothing even comes close to this. After reading all the good reviews on Tripadvisor, I decided to try B&B for the first time. And believe me - it's all true. Bonnie and Bob are the nicest people ever. They go out of their way to make your stay comfortable. I've never experienced such a sincere warmth and hospitality anywhere else. And the bed in the Bacall room is by far best I've slept in for a long time. I even got to meet a number of the neighbours for wine and fun. This was my best work trip ever - all due to the lovely people of Noble Manor and their wonderful friends.

If you ever go to Pensacola, this is the true gem of the city!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business

202 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2011

I fell in love with the Noble Manor B&B immediately when I found it online and it was permanently solidified when I saw the place in person! Absolutely amazing. Our first Bed and Breakfast experience and would not have had it any other way. Bonnie and her husband were the best host you could ask for. We could not have asked for a better place to spend our Wedding night. Absolutely loved everything about the place and some great pictures were captured there. We will definitely make it our business to grab a stay a the Noble Manor during one of our yearly trips to Pensacola. Rated number 1 for a reason. You guys are awesome! Thanks

Room Tip: Any room at the Noble Manor is a great room!
  • Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
Vero Beach
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2011

I drove from South Florida to the panhandle for a stay at the Noble Manor. The place is lovely. The interior is decorated in both modern and antique styled furniture. The ambiance is just wonderful. It is one of the cleanest places I have ever stayed in my life. The food that Bonnie made us for breakfast was so delicious!! She takes the time and care to make sure all of her guests are cared for and get what they need.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
Colorado Springs, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2011

We stayed a week in the nicely appointed Carriage House with kitchenette that more than sufficed our needs traveling with an infant. Bob and Bonnie were understanding, so accommodating, and friendly professionals! The breakfast every morning, as every other review has raved, is amazing!!!!!!! The hot tub is private and very clean! Pool is lovely for a cool relaxing dip. Grounds are not expansive but carefully groomed and enchanting. Perfect location for Downtown evenings (or days) out!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2011

Had to go to Pensacola for business (from the Bay Area). this is a great place. likely the best accommodation in the area (for leisure or business). Bonnie is an excellent host; very attentive and makes a delicious breakfast. Rooms are comfortable and well appointed. Exceeded expectations. Would certainly stay here again.

Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
Pensacola, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2011

Noble Inn is a gem. Beautiful accommodation in a large, well appointed, circa 1905 Victorian home. Spotlessly clean rooms with bath and an incredibly comfortable bed (with linens you won't believe). The breakfasts are top notch at a wonderfully set table--don't miss the praline syrup waffles and mimosas! We had a wonderful three days. The innkeeper, Bonnie Robertson, is gracious, helpful, knowledgeable of the area, and an all-round peach of a gal. Highly recommended for a business or pleasure stay.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
Montgomery, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2011

I would stay there again next time I'm in Pensacola.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled solo

Been to Noble Manor Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!