“Wonderful find in downtown Pensacola” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Tapas
Good for: Romance, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Atlanta, Georgia
“Wonderful find in downtown Pensacola”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Seasonal taps selections with local produce, excellent service and a warm and inviting atmosphere. A must when in Pensacola with friends.

Visited April 2014

Estill Springs, Tennessee
“Best Ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

Wanted to try something different and my friends who live in Pensacola rave about The Global Grille. Superb staff, even got a hug from the hostess! Ate at the bar as we had last minute reservations. So much fun! Bartender was attentive, had our food and drink orders to us really fast. The seared tuna was amazing as were the other appetizers. We had dinner from about 6 different small plates. Do not forgot the fried oysters! Definitely will go back and highly recommended.

Visited April 2014
Cumming, Georgia
“O.M.G...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

My husband and I always return to Pensacola for our anniversary and this year decided to try a new (to us) place for dinner. We made reservations for 7 on a Friday night and were seated immediately. Loud waiter, Steve, was fantastic and recommended some great choices. We went with the sheepshead fish served over polenta and the carpaccio (both specials that night), the baby Brussels sprouts in an amazing smoked Gouda sauce, and the rabbit livers. I was skeptical about those but let me tell you...they were fantastic! For dessert we went with the stacked carrot cake, which was just the right size and a wonderful way to finish off a wonderful meal. There were so many dishes that sounded tasty on the menu that we will definitely be coming back during future visits. Highly recommend the Global Grill for a date night!

Bloomington, Indiana
“First time visitor to The Global Grill”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

Very unique. Tapas style portions. Loved the Brussel Sprouts! Location was great for the Gallery Walk that evening.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Gulf Breeze, Florida
“Extremely Unique”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

I have lived in Pensacola for many years and now and have always loved The Global Grill. It is a tapas restaurant, but also offers full dishes. I can without a doubt say that I have never eaten a bad meal here. Some of may favorites include the baby brussels sprouts, which have a delicious flavor and are served in a delectable creamy gouda sauce, the peppercorn beef tenderloin brochettes, which was the most delicious piece of beef I have ever consumed in my entire life, and their magnificent carrot cake with a side of pumpkin ice cream. They offer meals for any craving you may have that night. I could order that everyday for the rest of my life and never get sick of it! The staff is extremely attentive and friendly, and the decor is very modern and chic. This is a great place to go to for a date night!

• Visited March 2014