“One more time” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Bridgeton, New Jersey
“One more time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

Being in Pensacola again I had to make a trip to the Global Grill. This is definitely one of my all time favorite places to eat anywhere. Every time I go I make sure to try at least one different tapa and I have never been disappointed yet. I had another great meal! I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone. Just be sure you make a reservation or you may not get in.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

91% Recommend
Germantown, Maryland
“Great Eats”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

Delicious food and wonderful service in a beautiful environment. They had a variety of choices, both for tapas and large plated items. There were too many good choices and it was difficult making decisions, as my stomach is only so big. I had the mushroom salad, lamb chops (I wasn't expecting so many-3) and diver scallops. You can't go wrong with any of these choices.

Visited October 2012
Pensacola, Florida
“I love this place!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

This is one of my favorite places in Pensacola. I love having little bites of a variety of foods. So, this place was right up my ally. Everything I have had here was awesome. One thing I did have that was very good, just not worth the price was the bacon wrapped lobster. I would rather purchase something (or two somethings) else for the price. It is upscale, but you can definitely go in there with jeans and a nice shirt. I go here every chance I get!!

Visited November 2011
Gulf Breeze, FL
“Great tapas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

When we go we always order the tapas. You can eat them without getting too full - just tell the waiter when to stop bringing them! Classy restaurant with reasonable prices.

Visited July 2012
Gulf Breeze, Florida
“Excellent Food, Excellent Staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

My first experience at The Global Grill (and tapas!) was with a couple of girlfriends, and I enjoyed it so much, I chose it as the place to celebrate my birthday with my husband and another couple a few weeks later. It was the first time for tapas and The Global Grill for them as well. Having bragged on the waiter I'd had before, Steve, my husband requested him. Steve, who is very friendly and knowlegable, took great care of us, offering several recommendations, most of which we tried. Everything was delicious, the right temperature and the presentation out of this world. The management, who proved to be very customer oriented, worked with my husband beforehand when he made the reservation; when we arrived a dozen roses were at our table! Then when Steve brought the dessert tray out, there was my wrapped gift from my husband along with the dessert! Everything about dining at The Global Grill is top notch. I highly recommend it to everyone! Here's a few photos, including 2 of the 9 dishes we ordered.

• Visited August 2012