“Expected the best of Greek hospitality, but got the Icelandic shoulder.” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Founaris Bros. Greek Restaurant

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #112 of 579 Restaurants in Pensacola
Pensacola, Florida
“Expected the best of Greek hospitality, but got the Icelandic shoulder.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

I went to Founaris Brothers for a quick lunch today because it was close to my job. It was my first time going didn't know if to be seated or what. No one ever approached me. So, I sat myself. As I sat several waitresses walked by me without asking could they help me. So, I proceeded to ask one of the young ladies what the protocol was for ordering. Well, after a few inquiries, I finally decided to go take out. That was a little less painless. Nevertheless, the food is pretty good. I think I'll wait until I go back to Orlando where Mr. And Mrs. Anastapolou treat you better.

• Visited May 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Lunch with family”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

went at lunch time did not have to wait long to be seated eveon thought they were busy. Portions were more than enough for 1 person. Service was excellent and waitress was friendly and competent.

Visited January 2013
Vestal
“Service was great but the restaurant atmosphere is lacking”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

Wonderful service but the restaurant lighting and decor need work. It felt like we were eating in a high school cafeteria. The portions are huge and reasonably priced but this a place that is on my list of one and done.

Visited February 2013
Irving
“Excellent Service & Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

Great little Italian/Greek Restaurant. We had a young lady, Kristyn who was totally superb. There was a group of 15 of us and she was by herself and did not miss a beat. The food was phenominal and great little atmosphere. Will be back there again.

Visited February 2013
“The food is yummy!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

The gyros and hummus are very good here and have a nice selection of desserts. I go here a few times a year with my family. Great for take-out or sit down.

• Visited October 2012