“Try the 10 for 10” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #33 of 552 restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Hamburgers, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Springfield, Ohio
“Try the 10 for 10”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Nice atmosphere. Great service. Decent menu. They have 10 meals for $10 and the portions were huge. Dont be afraid to try the deals.

71% Recommend
Utrecht, The Netherlands
“Too expensive fish floating in cheece sauce!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

The place is fine, the spot, right at the beach excellent.
But we had the special fish of that night.
And it was terrible...no price at the menu so we didn't knew what the price would be.
And the fish was floating in cheese sauce. Than the waiter told me I liked it, he did TOLD me I liked it and did not ASKED if I liked it. And I told him I did not liked it. He just walked away with a face that said: not possible everone likes it. And that's it. No appologize nothing.

Visited October 2012
Portland, Oregon
“clean and good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

I think this place has a new owner or management as of the last couple years....it used to be mediocre but now its very good, fresher, consistent, clean, good bathrooms(important)
. Lunch will cost about 15 otd but is worth it. good coffee too. Tasty lunch specials for about 10$.
They might throw in fresh baked bread for 5 stars. I recommend.

TN
“Great place for Sunday brunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

Hemingway's was a popular spot for brunch the day we visited. The decor was attractive and the food was great. There were several drink specials available. It seemed to be a gathering place for locals and visitors of all ages.

Omaha
“Great deals! $10 Menu with great selections”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

I simply loved this restaurant! We had originally ordered Flat Iron steak and crab cakes. The Flat Iron steak was delicious and gone in seconds. The crab cakes...not so good. It had way too much breading and not enough crab meat. I even crunched down on a piece of shell, so I had the waitress take it back and I ordered the Salmon Spinach Salad. That was oh so delicioso! I mean....REALLY good. The salmon was cooked PERFECT! The wait staff was friendly and the view.....who could ask for a better view? Not me! I would most DEFINATELY recommend you stopping by and checking them out.

• Visited January 2013