“Focused on making it a safe and fun time for the kids” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #33 of 40 Attractions in Pensacola
Type: Amusement/ Theme Parks, Amusement Parks
More attraction details
Owner description: The fun never ends at SAM'S FUN CITY! Located in the heart of Pensacola, just South of I-10 on Highway 29. SAM'S FUN CITY is Pensacola's only amusement and water park with over 20 rides and attractions for kids of every age! SAM'S FUN CITY is also the Gulf Coast home of Rocky and Bullwinkle. Whether you are wanting to drive Go-Carts, play Bumper Boats, score at Miniature Golf, ride down a Water Slide, or play tag with Laser Tag in the Arcade we have something for you! Come and play on our new indoor Play Zone City and inflatables.
“Focused on making it a safe and fun time for the kids”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

While visiting family, we took the kids to Sam's. We found the park staff to be frienfly and helpful, especially Stephen, who went out of his way to be sure that our 3 & 5 year olds had a great time. Stephen made us feel welcome and safe, and showed us a great time. This is a great place to take your kids!

Visited May 2013

“Never Going Back”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I went here only to play mini golf and ride the go carts. Before riding the go carts you get this big speech about not bumping other people. About 30 seconds in somebody bumped me. The employee couldn't see so I knew nothing could be said about it. When it was time to stop, I stopped by the stop sign (like we're supposed to) and was hit full speed by the same person. The employee saw and said nothing. I thought that to be very irresponsible and in many was disrespectful to those who actually followed the rules given. Fast foward to mini gulf. ....my ball got stuck in the 12th hole. Once your ball is gone it's an indication that you've finished your game so for the last 6 holes (which are considered the hardest), I used my husband's.

Visited May 2013
Sunny Isles Beach, Florida
11 attraction reviews
“Great for families!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

The staff is always amazing and it's an affordable place to visit when you want a break from the beach scene.

Food is affordable.

Hardly any waiting in line.

Their midnight drop on New Years Eve is a nice little get away.

Go-karts are a lot of fun for the little ones. They do a great job on making sure everyone is safe.

They also have a water park which is right by the family theme park.

Their park and restrooms are always clean.

Parking is FREE! :)

Website:

Visited June 2012
Mobile, Alabama
10 attraction reviews
“Great time at Sam's Surf City!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

We took our 9 & 11 year old boys to the water park area and we all had a blast! I was very pleased with the layout of the water park as it made it very easy for me to keep my eyes on my boys. The lazy river is huge and so much fun. My boys had a blast on the slides. There is a really nice pool area for younger children as well. They even held several dance contests on the bridge which was really fun to watch. There are "lockers" at the facility that you can rent (more like plastic bins that are kept inside the concession area), which was very nice not to have to worry about keeping up with valuables.

Visited August 2012
Florida
“Horrible experience”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

We are Pensacola locals, and we will not be back. My daughter had her birthday party there last month. First of all the antique cars had a piece of track missing and the employees didn't realize it until after my daughter and her friends were on the ride. The employees ran to try and fix it before they derailed. Then my daughter was injured on the go-carts when another kid kept bumping her, and the employees didn't notice until he hit her hard and she wrecked. I tried to get their attention myself, but it was so loud that they couldn't hear me. After sitting out and recovering from her injury for about 30 minutes, she decided to ride the rides again only to be told that her birthday party wrist band had expired!!! They wouldn't let her ride even though she had sat out 30 minutes with ice on her knee!! I didn't want to end the party in this negative way, so I purchased bumper boat tickets for the whole party as a final ride before leaving. But, the bumper boats weren't working properly and 3 of the boats stopped working and the kids had to be pulled back in early. It was so ridiculous. I was glad to get out of there and will NEVER return. Stay away! Huge waste of money, and more importantly, NOT SAFE!!!!

Visited April 2013