We stayed here on our motorcycle trip across a few states. This is by far the best hotel we stayed in and we cant say enough good things about it.
The whole staff was friendly and always willing to answer questions and help us. The breakfast was hot and fresh and offered so many items. My wife has to have low sugar items and there was lots of sugar free options which never happens in hotels.
The manager Melissa let us use the meeting room free to host a meet and greet and social hour. Mirim was very helpful with resturant directions.
Housekeeping was wonderful, the rooms were so clean and our room was always fresh when we got back for the day.
We will stay here again and tell everyone that this is the best choice in Pensacola!!
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Blue Angel Hotel
- Best Western Plus Blue Angel Hotel Pensacola
- Best Western Pensacola
- Pensacola Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brand new interior corridor property with easy access to Interstate 10. Offering Deluxe Hot Breakfast, Free High Speed Internet, Business Center, Fitness Center, Swimming Pool, Food Store, Meeting Room, Outdoor Picnic Area, Guest Laundry. Offered in all rooms, Microwaves, Refrigerator, Coffee Pots, Hairdryers, Iron/Ironing Boards, 32 Inch TVs w/Cable and HBO, 2 phones. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Best Western, Tingo, Expedia, Venere and Priceline so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Blue Angel Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.